Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My extra joker mime stands and backdrops I think it works well. Sadly it was only up for a bit no where room to display it like this someday with my batmobile when get proper set up or shelving to do it like this.

P.S FORUM LOOK'S GREAT! I like to Thank's the Hard workers who RUN this OUTFIT for all your time and work. You guys ROCK!:rock:rock:rock:duff

Forgot to ask this when I got this fig last month, but do you guys take out the cardboard around his shins? Not sure I it's supposed to be there. Bought it used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really want to recreate the 'wait till they get a load of me scene'. anybody know where/how i can buy/make a 1/6 gotham globe winged freak newspaper?

I'm working on this scene as well - haven't sourced the globe but looking into the desk now.

pirate here does the winged free paper with the blood spatters on it. Also the joker has the fingers cut off his gloves in that scene - I bought some John Connor gloves from Salvation that match - just need to paint the fingers white. PM if you want to discuss - we can work on it together.

Mario

So that may have been a complete waste of money. I bought another coat for this figure as the original coat was missing the socket part of the fastener on the right side front. I receive the new coat and sure enough the socket is there but the damned 'plug' bit is gonna snap off before it ever goes into the socket. Was this a common problem?

Really a fantastic figure, he's been alone for too long. If the next DX isn't return batman related, I'll be on the lookout for 89 bats
enygemyj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Clasp broke off. So now I have 2 Joker coats that can't close on the front. Waste of money. Excellent.

I got my trench coat to fit it without breaking the snaps. It helps if you don't have the purple jacket on (which I assume you don't have on when you try it) or the turquoise waist vest. It's better if you put the coat on with him just wearing the orange shirt underneath.

That orange shirt it fragile, man. The seam underneath the collar at the back of the neck has been split for a long time. I figured its well hidden so I didn't bother with it.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back