Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened my Keaton Bat & Jack Joker few days ago and found they are so awesome comparing Bale & Ledger figures in color and shape.
Still these are masterpieces and a must have! Keaton HS is beyond words and he is so cool even cant move the neck freely.

For your info: Try to look Indonesian forum for having decent price Bat.
Keaton Bat & Joker are not too popular in Indonesia & not too many people PO Batmobile because it is way to ex at that time especially now. Perhaps most of our Bat fans only love the latest version.
By the way, I just sold my final Bat-Joker set for about USD 350 but sold it local. Just information.

Is this (and HT figures in general) supposed to have limited articulation in the shoulders or am i missing something? It seems the HT figures i got have very little movement in their shoulders and i'm affraid i might break something by forcing them.

1384117_10151888018634346_1685460605_n.jpg

1377418_10151888832629346_1653336989_n.jpg

I just ordered me some hand pegs so I dont have to hassle with switching them out, LOL...

Does anyone else have trouble with the jacket bunching up with u raise his arms spread out? Just curious... Any fix to fix this?

You mean at the shoulders, right? No. I don't think there is much you can do about. Even real like suit jackets bunch up if you were to raise your arms up like that.

You mean at the shoulders, right? No. I don't think there is much you can do about. Even real like suit jackets bunch up if you were to raise your arms up like that.

Thats what I thought but I wasn't sure...

Back