Holy crap I just dropped $2800 in 30 seconds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome but i feel sorry for your credit card. i really want the Arnold one bad.

My only problem and frankly why I wasn't too upset when it got canceled on me was you never know which T850 you are going to get. It could be one of the spot on ones that looks just like him or it could be on of the ones that look like a long hair retarded version.

Congrats! They look great!

Why was your Arnold cancelled? The TX is a worthy replacement though, and in some ways matches your T-800 better, especially with the way you have them displayed.

Congrats! They look great!

Why was your Arnold cancelled? The TX is a worthy replacement though, and in some ways matches your T-800 better, especially with the way you have them displayed.

It was sold by Thumbs Up on Ebay who still listed it as available from the manufacturer. Point of fact he ended getting them from the distributor AFX who ended up not having an 850. So finally on the 45th day after I did the BIN on the auction I finally received my refund. The 800 ended up taking about a month to be drop shipped from AFX.

I agree the TX and the 800 go together like peanut butter and jelly. I am really hoping for a 1/4 SS maquette of PF 850. They need to get off their ass and take care of business!!

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info -- 45 days is a long time! But at least it is all good now, and the pair make quite the dynamic duo!

And I agree: SS, where is our T-850 PF? We need one!:rock2

congrats on the Terminator pieces! they're two of my favorite statues!

IMG_5798.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

Back