Holy crap I just dropped $2800 in 30 seconds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is directly from Microsoft's "terms and conditions"

17. Live Search cashback.

You can participate in the Live Search cashback service, subject to the then-current participation age, country of residence and other requirements described at the Live Search cashback web site (https://search.live.com/cashback). Live Search cashback is a service for you to accumulate awards for making qualifying purchases from participating stores. These awards may be redeemed later for cash or other goods and services.

You may earn Live Search cashback awards on purchases that you complete in the same web browsing session after clicking on advertisements or listings in the Live Search service or the Live Search cashback service. Eligible advertisements will be marked with the Live Search cashback logo. You will not earn cash back awards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (b) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (c) the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; or (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon. Live Search cashback awards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates or on purchases you make from yourself or entities that you control. There may be additional limitations on purchases on certain merchant sites, and those limitations will be disclosed on the merchant site. Your participation in the Live Search cashback service on such merchant sites will be subject to these terms and conditions as well as any additional ones disclosed on the merchant site. In the event of a conflict between any of these terms and conditions and those disclosed on the merchant site, the ones disclosed on the merchant site will apply and control.

To participate in the service you must set up a Live Search cashback account at https://cashbackaccount.search.live.com/cashback/welcome.aspx by providing all of the required registration information. You must keep this account information up to date, accurate and secure. You may not barter, trade or otherwise exchange your account or maintain more than one account.

We will describe the Live Search cashback awards available for associated qualifying purchases. Within seven days after a qualifying purchase is reported to us, we will list the purchase in your account with a status of "pending." The purchase will stay in pending status for a period of 60 days to account for returns, refunds, fraud and other processing issues. After this point, if the purchase is eligible for awards, it will be marked as "available" in your account and the associated awards will be eligible for redemption as described below. You must ensure that we properly post awards to your account. If you believe that you have earned awards that are not posted to your account, we will not consider posting them to your account unless you contact us within six months after the date of the associated purchase. We may require reasonable documentation to support your claim.

Live Search cashback awards have no monetary value until the associated purchases are approved and you make a proper redemption request. You may request redemptions from your account, subject to then-current minimum redemption requirements. Redemptions for cash payments are subject to section 8 above. There may be additional limitations for redeeming awards on purchases from certain merchant sites, and those limitations will be disclosed on the merchant site. We may offer additional redemption options. You are responsible for any tax liability from your participation in the service.

Microsoft may disqualify transactions, refuse redemptions and/or close your account at any time if you participate in any fraud or abuse relating to the service (including conducting "sham" transactions or otherwise colluding with merchants), make any misrepresentation in connection with your participation in the service or do not comply with this contract. Microsoft also may close your account if it has been inactive for 12 months (i.e., no qualifying purchases or redemption of awards during the 12-month period). Accrued but unredeemed Live Search cashback awards in accounts that are closed will be returned to Microsoft.

Advertisers, merchants and service providers for the Live Search cashback service, while beneficiaries of the disclaimers and limitations of liability in sections 20 and 21 below, have no obligations to you for the service or under this contract.

It's $250 per online session and 3 per account so $750 total possible cash back per Ebay account. I just closed all my browsers and opened up a new search to buy the second one.

Ebay's terms

* You must successfully complete an eligible purchase on www.eBay.com using “Buy-It-Now” within sixty (60) minutes of clicking on an eBay paid search advertisement marked with the Live Search cashback logo (a “Online Session”);
* Cashback Rewards will be applied only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an Online Session.
* Limit of 3 Online Sessions (transactions per account)
* Limit of $250 cashback per Online Session
* Requires a 60 day waiting period before it MUST be credited to your Paypal Account
* Only works on Buy It Now Items

ALSO - Shortly after completing your purchase, your ebay.com inbox should contain a message informing you that you've earned cashback. A link embedded in the message will allow you to create your live cashback account. It takes at least a day (up to a week sometimes) for your rebate to show up and say pending in your account. Don't panic if its not there instantly, it'll post.

Just lookin' out for you is all...I thought there was a $250 limit.

Just lookin' out for you is all...I thought there was a $250 limit.

No problem, I appreciate it. Trust me I read through every small print I could find on the internet before making the purchase. :rotfl

I was just lucky that both pieces happened to be listed on Ebay and with a BIN and just happened to be a little less then map which is a nice bonus.

Now you get to find out which version of Arnold you will receive!

1. Dying Arnold -hair too short, very small eyebrows (first 50 looked like this)
2. Long hair, rock star, hippie Arnold (super long hair slicked back, bushy eyebrows)
3. Good Arnold -hair needs some cutting but overall it can look very good
4. Perfect Arnold -eyebrows are good, hair is perfect, looks just like T2 ver.

:)

Good luck! It's a great piece, assuming you get a good one. They vary a LOT from each other.

I went through three of them and all of them were different from the other one.

Now you get to find out which version of Arnold you will receive!

1. Dying Arnold -hair too short, very small eyebrows (first 50 looked like this)
2. Long hair, rock star, hippie Arnold (super long hair slicked back, bushy eyebrows)
3. Good Arnold -hair needs some cutting but overall it can look very good
4. Perfect Arnold -eyebrows are good, hair is perfect, looks just like T2 ver.

:)

Good luck! It's a great piece, assuming you get a good one. They vary a LOT from each other.

I went through three of them and all of them were different from the other one.

Looks like I have a 50/50 chance then..... them's Harvey Dent odds.

Not to put a damper on your score, but I hope that seller is OK. They've only sold 12 things before, all under $50.

They have an Ebay toy store with 170 listings. That's a lot of time to invest just to scam someone.

If not then charge back, no big deal.

I thought I would use brasso on the CM endo but it really did not need it. It was plenty shiny for the most part....

I guess you could use it but be careful. I know someone who used it and took off some chrome...

Some have more battle damage than others too.

I just got word from the seller they are indeed being drop shipped from CM so they aren't out of the T-850 yet as they say on their site. I should have the tracking number by Friday. Now someone go and buy my SS endo! LOL

So, how are you paying for this $2800 purchase :monkey3

you already sell that Cave Troll :monkey1

So, how are you paying for this $2800 purchase :monkey3

you already sell that Cave Troll :monkey1

Nope sure haven't (I don't sell stuff I don't own yet :angelsmil ), for one the SS Endo is going is it is being replaced. I am sure I can find a few other extra pieces that made it throughout the last filtering process that I can do without.

Nope sure haven't (I don't sell stuff I don't own yet :angelsmil ), for one the SS Endo is going is it is being replaced. I am sure I can find a few other extra pieces that made it throughout the last filtering process that I can do without.

Hook Me Up Mang, you know what I want, Please..:monkey5

Back