HKFC * Hot Toys - Howard Chan Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s8we.png

:lol

:rotfl :yess: :goodpost: :hi5:

dont like what i say hit that ignore button and move on

It's not that I don't like it, but this is literally the second thread you've come into (perhaps more that I'm not following?) and said the exact same thing, except for the fact that you substituted "butt" with "rear end." I mean, you've got to have some other opinions, don't you? Something better to contribute? I don't know. I just find it a bit ridiculous; nothing personal.

What's with these Q&As...They never get to the good questions, ones we want answers to.

1. Where is Spider-man?
2. Where is (insert other license and figure prototypes shown but not announced)?

I really don't care if their answer is "in development" or "coming soon", at least they know we still give a @*$( about those figures.

IM must sell the heck out of anything else they produce- HAS to be why they are going to be 2/3 IM from here on......HAS to be!

The IM craze isn't dying anytime soon.

When they showed the line of armors in IM2, we thought they'd cap it at 6, max 7 with the Avengers. When IM3 rolled in...we all got butt *#(ed.

Hopefully this stops with Iron Man 4, no way in hell i'm buying an Iron Man not portrayed by RDJ.

What does that mean. Are the Iron Man figures 300% diecast now?

Back