HIYA Toys: Aliens line (A:CM mostly so far, but more to come!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame the figures themselves are so generic and crap.

Makes me really regret getting rid of the hot toys aliens 3 3/4" set now. They weren't perfect but far better than the hiya figures. I plan on getting the apc as a stand alone piece though, even without the figures this is a great addition.

Why couldn't they at least do the armour, armour deco and camo-clothes right? Fine, forget about actor likenesses but at least do a good recreation of the other aspects.

How are the actual aliens in this line? The lurker and warrior look pretty decent, judging from stock photos.

Maybe if the vehicles do well enough they can funnel that revenue into the figures and make better versions of them.

I think they do have the rights to the characters from the films too, so we I think we will see Ripley and Co soon too.

Shame the figures themselves are so generic and crap.

Yeah that's the one annoying thing about the APC release, however I don't really see the figures as that important its all about the vehicle. The figures are just a stop gap solution so i can show that the vehicle can actually fit people inside. Ill pick up maybe 2 extra figures for this reason. Also I don't think the alien figures in the line look that bad so i might pick up the alien warrior as well. They aren't that expensive so won't be wasting much money on them.

I don't really see the figures as that important its all about the vehicle. The figures are just a stop gap solution so i can show that the vehicle can actually fit people inside. Ill pick up maybe 2 extra figures for this reason. Also I don't think the alien figures in the line look that bad so i might pick up the alien warrior as well. They aren't that expensive so won't be wasting much money on them.

Me too. I really only want the detailed and excellent representation of the Aliens APC and this one looks to deliver (fingers crossed). If I'm not mistaken the BBTS description says it comes with a figure as well.

Broke the gun turret off my NECA cinemachine. Looking forward to this big-time. Lets hope it comes with no significant downgrade from the prototype.

They cost more than a NECA figure on BBTS. No way. I'll man my APC with Star Wars Endor rebels before I'll pay $24.99 plus shipping for these tiny abominations :lol

They cost more than a NECA figure on BBTS. No way. I'll man my APC with Star Wars Endor rebels before I'll pay $24.99 plus shipping for these tiny abominations :lol
Go Marauder, then. ;)

18843729263_a66caa8825_b.jpg

Just up for pre order over on BBTS. Think they both look pretty cool and would look great attacking the APC.

Raven

View attachment 317914

Crusher

View attachment 317915

such a pity they don't fit Neca in scale. i won't go for the third variant of scale with my aliens.

Is that bottom one supposed to be some kind of de-horned Triceratops? LOL
you didn't play the game, did you?... yes his role is pretty much like rhinoceros/triceraton.

such a pity they don't fit Neca in scale. i won't go for the third variant of scale with my aliens.

you didn't play the game, did you?... yes his role is pretty much like rhinoceros/triceraton.

The Crusher would look pretty cool if NECA did him to scale. Who knows, maybe Randy may take a liking to the design and throw it into the line at some point to space out the main film releases.

Back