Hitman - 1\6 Agent 47 custom figure by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kj23, blakus939,
thanks, teammates! I'm trying my best.
I will make new photos with new suit and head when the second one will be ready.
Also, I need to get white Joker's hands, it's great for white Hitman.

O-ya, I know it. It's not bad at all, I have used it for my "1943th detective".
But I'm really crazy Hitmans' fan, so Saturday T was the only acceptable option for me. ))))

Big-Fan.jpg

Last edited:
Little pre-sculpt bump here! ^_^
Work is in progress by my good friend Chucho Rojas (author of Raziel statue).

He will make the face little bit thinner from the bottom, the jew is too big.
But on side photo it looks great and authentic even now, IMHO.
And I really like his grim, derisive and dangerous face expression.

---> Hope that recasts will be available for everyone <---

Last edited:
Well, here we go with second pre-look at this head:

In Russia we have one wise proverb: "The act of making something better can destroy even the perfect thing". So I think that Jesus made great job with this head, Hitman looks very authentic and distinctive. I can't find nothing to improve, just finish all small detail. What say you, fellows?

Last edited:
Looks great! My only minor critique is in the first pic it looks like his head needs to be rounded a bit more. Could be the angle though.

Well, it's not the final detailed head, and I think the bold place will be polished more )))) Also, he will make the neck more thick, as it should be:

haederbazooka40_2.jpg

Hope that you'll like this sculpt when it will be finished and order it from the author. ;) Maybe painted version will be available too.

cool stuff, I'm new to this stuff and just wondering is there a difference in quality of suits/clothing from different manufacturers? looking at store-rooms.com the hot toys stuff looks like it fits closer and looks less "dollish"...? same with the second suit you used it looks more fitted...

is there a difference in quality of suits/clothing from different manufacturers?
Sure, the different is very big. The best thing is Harue, but... khm... investigate why i'm "khm-king" by yourself ))) Hot Toys make cool cloths last few years, but they have not a single suit for Hitman yet ((( Saturday Toys making cool male suits, Triada toys suits are very slim but cool too. And others... newer knows until buy and see )))

+

Little head bump. IMHO, perfect now:

Last edited:
Sure, the different is very big. The best thing is Harue, but... khm... investigate why i'm "khm-king" by yourself ))) Hot Toys make cool cloths last few years, but they have not a single suit for Hitman yet ((( Saturday Toys making cool male suits, Triada toys suits are very slim but cool too. And others... newer knows until buy and see )))

+

Little head bump. IMHO, perfect now:

do you have plans on recasting and repainting the head:) I' m really interested on getting one. great job!

V raptor whatever happened to this sculpt?? It's still the best I've seen yet!

I don't like the look of the absolution version, looks less intimidating.
The one shown here just above Dark Passenger's post was perfect IMO.

^ ?? I took the time to read thru the whole thread.. Didn't see anything. Do u know something for real or u just pulling my chain?

Back