Hit Me!.....Street Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is your Joker's ankles? It must be good. Mine tends to take a nose dive easily the least little bump to the desk if I don't quickly catch it. It's fine on the stand though. I assume everyones was like this?...

my v1 nose dives too without the stand, the little bugger....

But it could also be because he has a loose knee

How is your Joker's ankles? It must be good. Mine tends to take a nose dive easily the least little bump to the desk if I don't quickly catch it. It's fine on the stand though. I assume everyones was like this?...

Mine are really loose too. Well not 'really', but they are the loosest of all my figures. They could probably hold a pose, but i wouldn't leave them like that, put it that way. I usually use all my stands anyway though

i might have to steal this idea from you! after i buy one of those machine guns off the bay....

Thanks guys. I actually went back and added bullet casings to the base. I reworked the jacket and repainted the shoes for a more accurate color as well. Also waiting for a new tie and shirt to come in. So hopefully i will have him together soon.

I have no idea what's happening with billyb's shirts and ties. He's hardly on the board, I pm'ed him before looking for a set. Said he wasn't taking anymore orders for a while due to orders he was already fulfilling. Then I missed the next batch and no idea what's been happening since.

Yeah i'm in the same boat also. He said he was going to sort out some other orders then get back to those in a little while, but havn't heard anything. I'm after two pairs of each.

Ok this one is on the shelf for a few more weeks until i receive Billys shirt and tie. But once i get those ill have him back together.

Back