Hit Me!.....Street Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
HIT ME!...........Ok here is a custom i have been working on. I wanted to try and recreate the street duel Joker. I wanted to give him a base to stand on to make it a bit more accurate. Thanks to J-Wild for sending me a machine gun. You saved me on that one. I wil probably go back and weather the shoes a bit and maybe add a bit of weathering to the coat.

IMG_9202.png

IMG_9213.png

IMG_9203.png

IMG_9211.png

IMG_9216.png

I love the weathering you did on the machine gun and I love that base! :rock

PS how did you get the coat to look so good?

Excellent except the eyes don't seem aligned, I would love for you to do this paintjob on my cop joker head! Once I get him of course...

looks great man, like the base, a simple addition that seems to bring the piece to a higher level

I love the base and the weathering on the gun. Great job! (I've got my Ver.1-- with the Bank Robber head posed in the same way with the gun)...

Excellent except the eyes don't seem aligned, I would love for you to do this paintjob on my cop joker head! Once I get him of course...

I could probably do that for you im sure. As for the eyes here is a straight on view, they may be off a hair but its not really noticable in hand. I guess i could always go back and correct it. :rolleyes:

IMG_9218.png

Yeah make no mistake, its extreme nit picking but given the absolute perfection we all have come to expect from you, I guess sometimes you tend to notice the slightest things! :D

Everything looks incredible.. the only thing I don't like is the same thing I didn't like about your other BR Joker repaint: you make the red on the lips so perfect it comes off like how a woman applies her lipstick. Perfect. Meanwhile all his other make-up, even on the sides of the cheeks is F'd up and smudged. Just looks really weird to me. Other than that, BOTH paint ups are sick. Really like how you do the white areas.. that streaking effect or whatever is great.

Here's a photo manipulation so you can see what I mean:

ORIGINAL----------------------------------------------------------------MODIFIED
IMG_9218.png
jokermod1.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you go and say that for!

Now the image of cross dressing has popped into my head when I look at the lips.

Everything looks incredible.. the only thing I don't like is the same thing I didn't like about your other BR Joker repaint: you make the red on the lips so perfect it comes off like how a woman applies her lipstick. Perfect. Meanwhile all his other make-up, even on the sides of the cheeks is F'd up and smudged. Just looks really weird to me. Other than that, BOTH paint ups are sick. Really like how you do the white areas.. that streaking effect or whatever is great.

Here's a photo manipulation so you can see what I mean:

ORIGINAL----------------------------------------------------------------MODIFIED
IMG_9218.png
jokermod1.jpg

Thanks. You may have a point there. I think it depends on the makup variation. In some scenes its really crisp

snapshot20071217191419.png

Now for the street scene it may need to be a bit more messed up and not as defined. Pretty easy fix. I can go back and add a few smudges to the upper lip.

Back