Hit Me!.....Street Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way the eye is slightly off line. He sort of looked that way to me a few times in the film.

My fave repaint of yours so far on the Joker. Really captures that moment.

I love it!!! I wouldn't change a thing with the repaint! :)

Glad the gun helped out! Weathering on it looks nice... :naughty

Man, how do you guys notice these things like the eyes, seriously lol? They look fine to me, they may be out like .0000001 of a mm if you're super technical, but to real human eyes, they seem perfect, i always particularly like Josh's eyes as they are so well done.
Hmm never really realised that about the lip makeup, it seems ok, i think the modified version is a little too excessive to be honest. The red blends with his own lips naturally when he pouts and opens his mouth making it look more thicker, but with the type of tight lipped pout the actual sculpt has, i think it's fine as is, maybe a teeny teeny weeny slight bit more, but not as much as they modify photo, somewhere in between, it looses the shape of the lips on the modify photo. Maybe more on the bottom could help, or more on the top, but not so straight, still following the already done shape?
All said, another sick repaint, can't wait for mine, anticipation is killing me lol :D

EDIT-actually after looking at a few movie stills and proto shots, the lips are actually damn accurate, the makeup around his actual lips is usually pretty perfect and uniform to the shape, while the rest is smeared and crazy like lol. I'd leave it, looks good :)

Last edited:
I think the camera does lie though, until you see the fig with your own eyes. I'll bet his paintwork is absolutely perfect. I love how it's not shiny. Or overly shiny rather. Like what Hot Toys does. His hair is quite a nice colour. Hot Toys seems to create a teal like colour and very plastic looking at that.

How many times has it been said here when they got their figs after release that the pictures are nothing compared to the figure in your own viewing. It's not been the first time this has been said from thread to thread though.

This is the same guy that painted the drips months back trying to make it like what the Hot Toys painter done on his blog? for what the future could hold.

That looks absolutely fantastic, I wouldn't change a thing about it, the only thing I'd add is a backdrop of the street behind him and maybe a few spent shell casings on the road from where he's fired the machine gun. But the figure is faboo

That looks absolutely fantastic, I wouldn't change a thing about it, the only thing I'd add is a backdrop of the street behind him and maybe a few spent shell casings on the road from where he's fired the machine gun. But the figure is faboo

MAD idea, i'm getting some good idea's from this, and we have rubber like that at work for the street. Hmmmm :)

Thanks! I have just the thing for those casings. Good idea. :peace

Also thanks for everyones feedback. :bunnydanc.........felt like using the dancing bunny he doesnt get used much :lol

I love your base!! :banana

What do you think about create a thread to show tdk dioramas and explain how to do them??

There are people here with lots of art running in the veins that could help others to create beautiful settings for our tdk figures.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think i might make some for each of mine. A decent backdrop/dio REALLY enhances an already quality figure. The new godfather for one looks that much more insane with a simple cardboard background

:rolleyes:

Its a bad idea posting while watching tv :rotfl

What do you think about opennig the thread??

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah that base was really simple to do actually. Your right a base always adds a bit more realism to a figure. If you wanted to start a thred i think that would be cool. There are alot of freaks here that do some outstanding jobs on bases.

How is your Joker's ankles? It must be good. Mine tends to take a nose dive easily the least little bump to the desk if I don't quickly catch it. It's fine on the stand though. I assume everyones was like this?...

How is your Joker's ankles? It must be good. Mine tends to take a nose dive easily the least little bump to the desk if I don't quickly catch it. It's fine on the stand though. I assume everyones was like this?...

Mine are actually pretty tight. he keeps that pose fairly well. I usually dont use stands for my customs.

Back