Hi folks from a Spawn transplant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotchplay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:lolNow before you all go get your pitchforks give me a chance:) I am new to the whole collecting world and as such my collection is limited at best. I am just getting into the collecting arena and really enjoy looking at established collections. Currently my collecting is more of starting something that my son and I can enjoy together as he gets older so most of my collecting may involve lower end figures that can actually be played with but I personally want to begin collecting the higher end figures at some point...I look forward to seeing what you guys have and eventually being able to share what I get as well...that being said, I'm kind of a smartass and will probably piss a few of you off from time to time:lol(I started at the spawn boards) nothing personal but the internet is for fun, right:)

scotch...make sure to check out the show your collection forum...there are some absolutely amazing collections in there!

scotch...make sure to check out the show your collection forum...there are some absolutely amazing collections in there!

yes, it will be awhile before I can post pictures without shame here:monkey2 My one Hellboy minibust just doesn't seem that impressive

Ah, I see....welcome! I like atleast half of the people on Spawn....but just loath the forum. :lol You seem like the good half...welcome. :lol

Welcome Scotchplay :wave

yes, it will be awhile before I can post pictures without shame here:monkey2 My one Hellboy minibust just doesn't seem that impressive

I'm fairly new but I don't think a collection has to be impressive to be posted here. As far as I can tell, there are all kinds of styles in the collections section : from beginners to veterans collectors, from mixed formats to 1/6 only, or action figures, life-size only, Star Wars only, Barbies etc... Don't be afraid to share your passion, no matter what you collect ;)

However, beware ... BEWARE !!! There's a good chance that, when posting in this forum, you'll probably end up buying more stuff than you did before :D :panic::yess: :slap :hi5:

Back