Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well did Khev like the witch? that alone should tell you what he would think of this. if he even disliked the witch a little bit, then there is no way he can love this.

I cant remember that thread but i dont know what khev said, what did he say jye?

Khev isn't going to find it any more violating than TPM. :lol

Let him see the light!

tumblr_mca345qNUO1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Hey Yo, Khev I heard this movie as really gross bro. Hey YO Khev, I heard that this movie is super blasphemous.
it deals with satanic stuff and gory ugly stuff and it is really dark in a good way. it isnt a fun horror movie but i heard it was more like a really dark realistic horror that will mess you up.

i heard it was great khev. go watch it :lol
fixed for khev

well did Khev like the witch? that alone should tell you what he would think of this. if he even disliked the witch a little bit, then there is no way he can love this.

I cant remember that thread but i dont know what khev said, what did he say jye?

Khev loved it

I don’t know how much of a hardcore christian Khev is but I have my fingers crossed just incase lol

Hey my son sings in a church choir, supervised of course i’m not leaving him alone with any priest, and I loved Hereditary. :lol

I have pretty strong Christian beliefs and I loved hereditary for all its satanic goodness :lol. Hell I am pretty sure it's because of my beliefs that I enjoy these kind of films so much lol

I have pretty strong Christian beliefs and I loved hereditary for all its satanic goodness :lol. Hell I am pretty sure it's because of my beliefs that I enjoy these kind of films so much lol

What good blooded devout christian doesn’t enjoy some naughty so called “satantic” seduction orgies and sacrifices from time to time. :yess:

What is christianity if not just a tool used to supress all of our deepest darkest urges anyways.

Wouldn’t it be funny to find out in the afterlife though that the lord we prayed to our entire life was the real Satan and he created these laws forcing christians to neglect the pleasures of the flesh knowing it would be hell on earth for them lol.

That’s it JAWS, you Khev and I need to write a screenplay. :lol

I have the title in my head already....

”The Reversal”

The Satan we were taught to ignore on earth is the real God locked up in Hell while we were tricked in worshipping the real Satan all this time! doh!

Makes Davinci Code look tame in comparison :lol

It really does makes sense when you see the atrocities being done in the name of the Lord or God.

Last edited:
What good blooded devout christian doesn’t enjoy some naughty so called “satantic” seduction orgies and sacrifices from time to time. :yess:

What is christianity if not just a tool used to supress all of our deepest darkest urges anyways.
I don't know..... I have never had the urge to cut off my own head with a piano wire.

Wouldn’t it be funny to find out in the afterlife though that the lord we prayed to our entire life was the real Satan and he created these laws forcing christians to neglect the pleasures of the flesh knowing it would be hell on earth for them lol.

”The Reversal”

The Satan we were taught to ignore on earth is the real God locked up in Hell while we were tricked in worshipping the real Satan all this time! doh!

It really does makes sense when you see the atrocities being done in the name of the Lord or God.

I am all for writing a script if For no other reason then to hang out with you two after we strike it rich and I can have you both look me in the face and tell me that you really did like TLJ

This is her 2nd as well?

Nope, it was her first. She did not find it to the masterpiece that it is. Actually she loved the family drama. She felt the last 10 min somehow was a cheat to the great family drama. I think it's time for a divorce....... Or a ritualistic sacrifice.

lol

Did it hold up for you?

I really can’t stop thinking about this movie.

It's still great. But the family drama is the best part. There were a few things I did not notice the first time like the demon light washing over the mom after the dad burns up and the diorama in the old lady house set up to look like the ending of the film. It's still great but it was better the first time when I did not know what kind of film I was walking into. Still better then most other horror films released in theaters. 8 out 10 instead of 10 out of 10.

It's still great. But the family drama is the best part. There were a few things I did not notice the first time like the demon light washing over the mom after the dad burns up and the diorama in the old lady house set up to look like the ending of the film. It's still great but it was better the first time when I did not know what kind of film I was walking into. Still better then most other horror films released in theaters. 8 out 10 instead of 10 out of 10.

BE8izgI.gif

There was also five other people I overheard talking about it after the movie. They thought it sucked... They seemed confused. People are stupid :lol

There is no hating this movie it’s an instant horror classic.

”The Reversal”

you are supposed to be able to root for someone in these kind of movies. there's usually a good force character, a light character. a priest or a nun or something, a hero, even if they dont win, the Witch had the father character. he was the hero even though he is defeated.

Does this movie have anyone like that at all? any god fearing good hero character? you truly are dark hearted jye..... you be rooting for the demons and stuff

Absolutely the father.

They perfectly captured a broken marriage.

Plus the son he just wanted to get laid not get chased around by his demonic mother which is just bonkers when it’s your mom running fast at you yikes.

Back