Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my entry for this month:

CE6A9991-6B00-4B0F-8C79-2E470EB7B8EF-763-000000A00998A26C.jpg

Stuff from TA:
Che Guevara boots, Resident Evil Jack Krauser upper body gear and Blade II body (got them a long time ago from TA and had been in my parts bin. Finally used them. Woot!) and Timber.

Last edited:
Here's my entry for this month:

CE6A9991-6B00-4B0F-8C79-2E470EB7B8EF-763-000000A00998A26C.jpg

Stuff from TA:
Che Guevara boots, Resident Evil Jack Krauser upper body gear and Blade II body (got them a long time ago from TA and had been in my parts bin. Finally used them. Woot!) and Timber.
That is an awesome Snake Eyes, Ed. I just got the '85 head from the new Snakes and will be bashing my own figure soon.

That is an awesome Snake Eyes, Ed. I just got the '85 head from the new Snakes and will be bashing my own figure soon.

Thanks man!
I'm still not 100% happy. I think I'm going to get one of those Tony Mei suits so that the shirt matches the now plastic head. That's the problem of switching from the original fabric one.
Oh well, this hobby is never ending.:thud::lol

I feel like I am always adding to my Snake Eyes. I bought the original Sideshow version, and then have modified him to the point where he is now only wearing the pants of the original figure, which I am seeking to replace just so I can reform the old figure. There is always another cool piece to buy for him.

Also, speaking of Snake Eyes, do you guys (TA) plan on offering the HT figure for pre-order?

Back