Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said they wouldn't likely breakdown any more DX12's awhile ago. Today they broke down 4. So unless they say "last one" then you still have a chance Ben.

Yeah, I think I'm the one that asked them if they were breaking down any more when they said no a few weeks back, but I still kept my eye on this thread every night anyway. :lol

Yeah, I think I'm the one that asked them if they were breaking down any more when they said no a few weeks back, but I still kept my eye on this thread every night anyway. :lol

I asked about the DX Luke around the same time and I managed to get a clean sculpt tonight. So if you're persist enough, you'll get what ever you need. Remember, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 5:00 to sometimes as late as 9:00 pm they break down.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Missed the DX12 body. Again. Damn time difference. Can't keep checking at 2am! :monkey2

Got the final piece to my WWII Cap, the shield. Thanks fellas, I think he's now super complete.

file-189.jpg

file-186.jpg

Back