Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January Entry

Captain Jack Sparrow

Curse of the Black Pearl

photo3_zpsb67aec2e-1_zps4d4119e2.jpg

SAM_3121_zpsa424959a-1_zps6f314a9d.jpg

SAM_3122_zps25b8edab-1_zps864bb3aa.jpg

SAM_3123_zpsa7d76ea1-1_zps32e03e66.jpg

SAM_3119_zps0e2d7ed5-1_zps754ca098.jpg

SAM_3127_zps59e97b8a-1_zps1e2379b0.jpg

SAM_3152_zps05b4da1a-1_zpsea1a1fd8.jpg

SAM_3153_zps61717994-1_zps6c9b0694.jpg

Breakdown:

Sculpt:
UU Jack Sparrow-Fabric bandana darkened; dreads trimmed/deleted/repostioned; hair repainted dark brown/black; COTBP beads added some from Medi Sparrow; Beads repainted; real fabric added to ends of 3 dreads and braid on right side of face

Clothing:
Jacket-UU Jack Sparrow with real buttons hand sewn from DX Sparrow coat and repainted black

Shirt-UU Sparrow

Waistcoat- Front plain blue from Medicom Sparrow sewn together with back of UU Sparrow waistcoat

Sash-UU Sparrow

Pants-Made them myself and found proper stud like buttons to add at the knew

Belt-Leather part from DX Sparrow (from TA) with repainted medicom buckle added along with extra holes punched and re cut curved end to a point.

Baldric(Chest Belt)-DX Sparrow baldric turned inside, painted black and retailored for this figure. Chest Buckle sculpted from scratch by me.

Boots- DX Sparrow(from TA)

Black Wristcloth- DX Sparrow(from TA)

Accessories:
Compass-Modified and repainted Medi compass

Sword and Sheath- DX Sparrow with sheath weathered

Hat- UU Sparrow

Pistol-DX Sparrow(from TA)

Stand-DX Sparrow(from TA)

Body:
Medicom body with ankles modified for HT balljoints. Left hands from Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee with black spot painted (from TA). Forearms were textured with tattoo and 'P' (from whitekite) added to right arm

Ah, heck with waiting until Friday. And now for the 2012 Year End Random Drawing winners:

The Grand Prize goes to (drum roll) Brinn 71! Congratulations, you won a $100 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

I just saw this in my PM box too. THANKS TOY ANXIETY!!!! Without you we wouldn't have as much fun building our figures, or access to parts, at all, so a HUGE THANKS!

And congrats to all the other winners, and to those who entered your custom figures throughout the year. You all are an inspiration, and too cool for any other hobby. ;)

Customisers of the world UNITE! :D

Here's to a great 2013!! Can't wait to build more, and see what everyone else is building too. :hi5:

Any metal gear parts being parted out anytime soon also what about the dx 10 ?

Lots of good stuff. Guess I should've waited before ordering the last 2 days. :lol

And :lol to buttmunch snoozing.

[ame]https://youtu.be/TSNerxNwWtU[/ame]

:lol Can you hear that music Butley?

bale1.gif

Gonna be a good night toNIGHT!!!!

bale2.gif

Ski

Back