Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got notification of my TA shackles being sent... soon as they arrive will pop them straight onto a custom and enter my said result here - I've heard it greatly assists with 'winning' :lol

:rock Freaks :rock2

Nice try, but your little "lol" emoticon doesn't conceal your passive aggression.

Your embarrassingly transparent and childish attempt at accusing the good folks at Toy Anxiety of breaking their own rules and giving preferential treatment to folks that purchase from them is completely unfounded. If you have evidence to the contrary please present it.

A little advice. If you want to make wild accusations in the future, at least be a man and own it. Grow some balls and make a proper accusation, instead of playing these little baby games you're so fond of.

Nice try, but your little "lol" emoticon doesn't conceal your passive aggression.

Your embarrassingly transparent and childish attempt at accusing the good folks at Toy Anxiety of breaking their own rules and giving preferential treatment to folks that purchase from them is completely unfounded. If you have evidence to the contrary please present it.

A little advice. If you want to make wild accusations in the future, at least be a man and own it. Grow some balls and make a proper accusation, instead of playing these little baby games you're so fond of.

you lost a little at the end there for me, but imma still give you 5 out of a possible 5.

:goodpost::exactly: Glad someone said it. It's getting really old.

Again?
Even after he won once he's still not happy...
Maybe if he gets free stuff or Money from TA he will shut it?
Self entitled premium ass

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Do you guys (TA) have any plans on parting out a HT Mark 45? I'm looking for some spare parts. Thanks in advance.

And for the record, this is how the winners were picked. I make a list of the user names of all that enter QUALIFIED customs. I make this list in an Excel file, so each name has a number. I then shuffle the names around so they aren't in any order, not alphabetical, not in order of when the entry was place, just randomly mixed up. Then, I ask someone in the store, usually a customer, or someone I know personally, but never a store employee (not that it matters) to pick a number within the range of the numbers assigned to the user names. They never even know what number is assigned to what name. That number is the winner. Those of you that want to question our integrity and honesty about this random drawing can take your issues elsewhere because they ARE YOUR issues. If you think otherwise, you are wrong. Keep it up and we will ONCE AGAIN, get moderators involved, and people WILL get banned from posting in our thread! I have had enough of this subject!

And for the record, this is how the winners were picked. I make a list of the user names of all that enter QUALIFIED customs. I make this list in an Excel file, so each name has a number. I then shuffle the names around so they aren't in any order, not alphabetical, not in order of when the entry was place, just randomly mixed up. Then, I ask someone in the store, usually a customer, or someone I know personally, but never a store employee (not that it matters) to pick a number within the range of the numbers assigned to the user names. They never even know what number is assigned to what name. That number is the winner. Those of you that want to question our integrity and honesty about this random drawing can take your issues elsewhere because they ARE YOUR issues. If you think otherwise, you are wrong. Keep it up and we will ONCE AGAIN, get moderators involved, and people WILL get banned from posting in our thread! I have had enough of this subject!

You shouldn't have to explain yourself for the zillionth time.... Anyone can who is a regular to this page can see it's random :(

I don't blame you guys at all for suspending it. I haven't ever won (haven't entered that much either though!) but it's still a great incentive for people to post their customs which I enjoy seeing. Otherwise they would all be posted in their respective sections which I may never see. And the winner gets free stuff. Where is the downside?
The winner is random, so regardless of how proud you are of your customs, it shouldn't mean anybody wins more than anybody else.
Sorry you are getting flack for it again.

Haven't entered this year, but I won a couple of times last year and it was so nice. Thanks TA for being one of the best in the business. Also, any plans to breakdown more of the Doc Holiday figures? I need a few parts :)

That's it, contest is suspended.

I knew this was going to happen as soon as I read SpaceGladiator's post. That's why I got so defensive.

I don't blame Toy Anxiety at all. It is beyond kind that they take the time to give us such a cool contest to look forward to every month.

I am exclusively responsibility for my retaliation against SpaceGladiator. If it in any way affected your decision, please forgive me. You can permanently ban me from the competition if it would help to un-suspend it for the rest of the customizers, here.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Thanks guys, means a lot! This contest was purely to "bribe" you all to post pictures of your customs and generate posts, activity and conversations about customizing. Didn't know it would ever become political.

Don't worry about it.

I knew this was going to happen as soon as I read SpaceGladiator's post. That's why I got so defensive.

I don't blame Toy Anxiety at all. It is beyond kind that they take the time to give us such a cool contest to look forward to every month.

I am exclusively responsibility for my retaliation against SpaceGladiator. If it in any way affected your decision, please forgive me. You can permanently ban me from the competition if it would help to un-suspend it for the rest of the customizers, here.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

One bad apple and all that. It's such a shame. I haven't entered as much as I used to but it's definitely always fun seeing what everyone comes up with. So Sorry you guys at TA are getting mess for doing something nice for all of us that you certainly don't have to do.

The winner is random, so regardless of how proud you are of your customs, it shouldn't mean anybody wins more than anybody else.

Pretty sure that's part of the problem at least from my own experience with him when he first joined under a diff user name.

Back