Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg...leave for some time and this happens? wth? IT IS random...i know first hand...i've helped pick them in the past..not knowing who did what or what number was for who...and for not being fair or whatever..omg...get over it(you know who im talking about)...way to ruin it for everyone...

TA has nothing to gain by giving away free money to their site...it's just a nice little bonus we get as winners, etc....but now...huh..guess not anymore...and even said person had won....what a pity...

I want to be clear that we are not hear to complain about any particular users. Just accept that the contest is suspended, and move on. If things continue to stay active and positive here, I will revisit my decision. It shouldn't take a contest to get people to post pictures of their customs here, so I would hope that would still continue, but I need to see that that is not the only reason people come to this thread.

I want to be clear that we are not hear to complain about any particular users. Just accept that the contest is suspended, and move on. If things continue to stay active and positive here, I will revisit my decision. It shouldn't take a contest to get people to post pictures of their customs here, so I would hope that would still continue, but I need to see that that is not the only reason people come to this thread.

only reason that im here ;) (as evident by my recent posting of customs..sigh..im so far behind on stuff...)

Can't blame you guys for the decision. Maybe a break is a good thing for awhile. I'll still gladly post my customs here to showcase what you guys make possible with your awesome service. Don't know what I'd do without TA!

*Update for 8/3/16*

Restock!

Hot Toys Predator 2 City Hunter Predator

World Box Mortal Kombat Scorpion

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars TFA FO Stormtrooper Officer 2 Pack
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Captain Phasma
Hot Toys Alien vs Predator Elder Predator
Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Asmus LOTR Mouth of Sauron
ACPlay Sleeveless Mermaid Gowns
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Heart A Billy
Alert Line Wehrmacht Tank Crew Overalls
Alert Line SS Tank Crew Overalls
T Toys Uzumaki Ninja
Dreamer Agent 47 Hitman

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Nice custom Ike. :clap

Awesome Vlad custom.

Thanks. I hope to improve on it over time.

And yes TA, I will still post customs and look forward to
trying to buy the new Blitzway stuff when it comes in.

Can't wait to see that stuff in-hand.

Come to think about it. This is the first time
I can recall, that Blitzway did multiple product
launches.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Just posting some customs. Hope we see more from the talented people on this board.
aeed15b050b764c321ee40a2de76a465.jpg

I've been buying tons of parts from you guys for years, since the beginning I think, and I will continue to do so. Until recent events, this thread has been super positive all that time with collectors & customizers helping each other and sharing their stuff. I've said it before but TA has been one of the best things to happen for this hobby/community. Thanks guys! :duff

Edit: I think this recent comment from parrasmaniac sums up the positive attitude of most SSFs and most TA fans.

SORRY SORRY SORRY! I copied and pasted that text, it was The Darkness Predator that won this month. Please forgive me!

View attachment 274263

there is nothing to forgive! congratulations to THE DARKNESS PREDATOR! :clap

Last edited:
Toy Anxiety has to be one of the best figure shops in the world, and this thread is awesome and I enjoy it a lot. Let's keep it up boys and girls!

Let's post some customs!

I agree, toy anxiety is "1/6" to me. I always go to them first when I need items for my 1/6 figures, love their easy website, prices and super fast shipping, keep it up TA!

Lightsaber hilt, Yoda's clothes and hands from TA. Spare Joker feather from TA.

Untitled-3.jpg

Luke's belt and boots from TA.

Untitled-1.jpg

Will chase for a Marty head from BTTF2 at TA soon!

Untitled-2.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

That Vader looks good. Did the HT helmet fit the SS neck peg? Thinking of doing the same thing with the new SS Vader.

it did not fit. You have to try some other pegs... I still havent, used blu-tac.

Quick custom Indy:

I obtained the parts some time ago and only recently put it all together.

- HT's outfit and base from Toy Anxiety
- Leather gear and boots obtained years ago but can't remember from where...
- Body is a HT narrow-shoulder.
- Head sculpt from ebay... :wink1:

indy1.jpg

His noggin looks huge in the pic but it's not that way in person. Must be the iPhone effect...

Attachments

• IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 191
*Update for 8/3/16*

MG0763-LORD-OF-THE-RINGS-logo.jpg

Restock!

Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Morgul Lord
Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Ringwraith
Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Eowyn
Asmus Toys The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies Tauriel

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars TFA FO Stormtrooper Officer 2 Pack
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Captain Phasma
Hot Toys Alien vs Predator Elder Predator
Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Asmus LOTR Mouth of Sauron
ACPlay Sleeveless Mermaid Gowns
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Heart A Billy
Alert Line Wehrmacht Tank Crew Overalls
Alert Line SS Tank Crew Overalls
T Toys Uzumaki Ninja
Dreamer Agent 47 Hitman

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Hi I'm wondering if you have a Hot toys Iron Man mark 3 battle damaged torso lying around. Any chance?

Back