Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will have to try to be on top of this thread more so than usual to get some Superman parts. Really just the suit/cape and maybe a body...the two most sought after pieces I know :lol :slap

I feel like this BVS suit/body is going to be another Han Solo...just be lucky and glad if you manage to snag one :lol

will have to try to be on top of this thread more so than usual to get some Superman parts. Really just the suit/cape and maybe a body...the two most sought after pieces I know :lol :slap

I feel like this BVS suit/body is going to be another Han Solo...just be lucky and glad if you manage to snag one :lol

Just get the full figure and part it in the F/S section with the parts you don't need. If you aren't able to snag what you need, that is.

On another note, I just want to apologize for stating we would be parting out Jawas. I had completely forgotten they were a Sideshow retail only item, and we could not and did not order them. I was assuming they were on their way, but just researched and remembered that we couldn't get them in the first place. It stinks they made such a cool and unique figure (set) an exclusive. They should only do that with variations at most. Oh well.

No worries. Thanks.

Just wanted to say thanks for such incredibly fast shipping, I ordered something about 3 AM, and I received the tracking email a couple hours ago. :rock

Also, will you guys be getting the Dam Toys "Wolverine"?

Last edited:
Just get the full figure and part it in the F/S section with the parts you don't need. If you aren't able to snag what you need, that is.

That's a little more trouble than it's worth. You're hoping someone will buy the parts you don't want. I'm fine with waiting to see when TA adds more

I got that Superman body I missed out on last time :yess:

I'm glad you got the superman body. I got the one they put up last week, and didn't want to score board you. I've been searching for a few months for the body and needed it for a custom and had to grab it as soon as I saw it.

Was on the shop at the moment it was updated lol
Took a body hesitated on the suit but i wont need it so...
Btw if anybody has a man of steel suit please pm me :)

I'm glad you got the superman body. I got the one they put up last week, and didn't want to score board you. I've been searching for a few months for the body and needed it for a custom and had to grab it as soon as I saw it.

I appreciate that. It is a great body for a superhero custom. Glad you got one as well.

*Update for 7/20/16*

Star-Wars-Logo-Art.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Chewbacca
Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo
Hot Toys Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope Stormtrooper
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA - Snowtroopers

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Finn & Riot Control Stormtrooper
Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Star Ace Harry Potter Dumbledore
Phicen Power of Valkyrie
Phicen Sparta Female Warrior
Phicen Red Sonja
ACPlay Sleeveless Mermaid Gowns
DID Asad - Afghan Civilian Fighter

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 7/21/16*

Restock!

Big Chief Studios Doctor Who 1st, 10th, 11th & 12th

DAM Gangster Kingdom:
Ada, Marshall, Diamond 2 and Spade 5

Coming Soon!

Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Star Ace Harry Potter Hagrid
Phicen Power of Valkyrie
Phicen Red Sonja
DID Asad - Afghan Civilian Fighter

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Finally got the David Tennant sculpt. Thanks for breaking more Doctor Who figures.

*Update for 7/20/16*

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Chewbacca
Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo
Hot Toys Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope Stormtrooper
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA - Snowtroopers

Can't believe I missed the Episode IV Stormtrooper helmet. DIdn't think any of those would show up again. :gah:

*Update for 7/22/16*

New!

htfinnriottrooper.jpg

Coming Soon!

Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Star Ace Harry Potter Hagrid
Phicen Power of Valkyrie
Phicen Red Sonja