Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 7/14/16*

New!

DAM Universal Soldier Luc Deveraux & Andrew Scott
damuniversalsoldier.jpg

ACE Workshop Vietnam Operation Cliff Dweller
acecliffdweller.jpg

3R WWII German Leibstandarte LAH Honor Guard Aaron
3raaron.jpg

Toys City See Mosar
tcseemosar.jpg

Alert Line WWII Russian Winter Soldier Suit
alsovietwintersuit.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Captain America Red Skull
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark Mechanic
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 The Mandarin

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Finn & Riot Control Stormtrooper
Hot Toys Batman vs Superman - Superman
Sideshow Marvel Punisher
Star Ace Harry Potter Dumbledore
Redman Lethal Weapon A & B
Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop Female Version
ACPlay Sleeveless Mermaid Gowns
ACPlay Lee Chinese Suits

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Yes, should be soon. We're going to do another Doctor Who restock hopefully in the next week or so.

Just wondering I sent an email on Tuesday and haven't heard back from you guys, wanted to check if that's normal. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Damn, I was too late and most of the Superman stuff was gone. Was his cape sold separately?

That's why we only did 1 for now. He did not come apart well at all. The suit, despite having a zipper in the back, was not so easy to take off, and the fact the cape, boots, suit are all connected made it seem not so worthwhile. However, everything but the stand and hands have already sold, so we'll probably do a couple more next week. We didn't get that many though.

That's why we only did 1 for now. He did not come apart well at all. The suit, despite having a zipper in the back, was not so easy to take off, and the fact the cape, boots, suit are all connected made it seem not so worthwhile. However, everything but the stand and hands have already sold, so we'll probably do a couple more next week. We didn't get that many though.
Okay, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out next week.

I had Superman's body in my cart and was about to pay by Paypal but stupid me went back for some fists and received a message the body was out of stock when I went to check out again :slap

On another note, I just want to apologize for stating we would be parting out Jawas. I had completely forgotten they were a Sideshow retail only item, and we could not and did not order them. I was assuming they were on their way, but just researched and remembered that we couldn't get them in the first place. It stinks they made such a cool and unique figure (set) an exclusive. They should only do that with variations at most. Oh well.

On another note, I just want to apologize for stating we would be parting out Jawas. I had completely forgotten they were a Sideshow retail only item, and we could not and did not order them. I was assuming they were on their way, but just researched and remembered that we couldn't get them in the first place. It stinks they made such a cool and unique figure (set) an exclusive. They should only do that with variations at most. Oh well.

Thanks for the info.

Back