Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for anyone here who's ordered a boxed figure from TA. How do they ship it? With the shipper box in another, just the shipper or the figure without the shipper in an outer box?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I just bought a boxed figure from them a few weeks ago and it was with the shipper box in another box but i do not know if they do that all the time. It was quick and well protected.

I have a question for anyone here who's ordered a boxed figure from TA. How do they ship it? With the shipper box in another, just the shipper or the figure without the shipper in an outer box?

Thanks in advance for the help.

It depends on the situation. If you buy a boxed figure along with other parts, they are likely to all be put into a larger box. If you buy only a boxed Hot Toys, we generally check to see if we can double box it and send at the same shipping cost paid. If the shipping is higher than what was paid, we won't double box it. However, if you want it double boxed, you can put that in the comments to request it when you place the order. If the shipping goes up, you may be asked to pay additional shipping costs.
Hope that makes sense.

I would have missed it too since I was going to Christmas parties all evening but thanks to a PM from a thoughtful person here I was able to hide myself in a corner and buy it quick. I am sure TA will get more to part out. The head was still available hours after they posted it so I imagine it will be just as open next time.

I see, I hope you are right! thanks.

*Update for 12/21/15*

Restock!

Hot Toys Batman 1989 Batman
Hot Toys Batman 1989 The Joker

Coming Soon!
DID The Life Guards
POP Toys Mafia Style Leather Outfit Sets
POP Toys Girl Clan Ranger
Wolf King Chemical Poisoning Partner
Toys Era The Variant
Asmus Toys The Hobbit Tauriel
ThreeZero Breaking Bad Heisenberg
Flirty Girl Lady Miss

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Are you guys open tomorrow? I have an order i need to pick up and will be in the area.

*Update for 12/23/15*

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper
Hot Toys Star Wars First Order Heavy Gunner

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars ANH Luke Skywalker
DID The Life Guards
POP Toys Mafia Style Leather Outfit Sets
POP Toys Girl Clan Ranger
Wolf King Chemical Poisoning Partner
Toys Era The Variant
Asmus Toys The Hobbit Tauriel
ThreeZero Breaking Bad Heisenberg
Flirty Girl Lady Miss
ACE Workshop Nam 1st Cav Division RTO Radioman

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will you guys be selling the toys era magneto?

Custom for December! Merry Christmas TA! :santa

Santa JOkeR!

4cb15e61-e721-4de2-82fb-20a6006204cd_zpswbo7wwpw.jpg

damn Santa Joker is awesome. Never was much into Batman comics, and the animated series, so, not sure if Joker ever wore a Santa outfit.

But I could totally see this version in the movie, like when he wore the nurse outfit. I love it!

Thats the best use of the Dead Santa suit I have ever seen; Joker-fatigue not withstanding. Bravo.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will you guys be selling the Phicen Lady Death?

Back