Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dec enrty..
commander Deviss...all or most parts from toy anxiety...
some custom paint by me(i altered the red clone captain..but matched all of the paint and added other details)..
custom kama by me...

deviss2_zps41971b83.jpg

deviss3_zps2aedf507.jpg

deviss4_zpsb182dcaf.jpg

deviss5_zpsf9fc176f.jpg

deviss6_zps207676b9.jpg

Gah! Don't think I can afford them right now, even as cheap as they are compared to ebay.

I am right there with you. I have been trying to find a nice cheap DX13 body for modding and now that TA has one in stock I am tapped out. Who knew Christmas was 5 days away and I'd be broke?

Spidey, that is one incredible Clone. Well done.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

nuzunyqy.jpg

My entry, Arrow TV show Deathstroke, all parts are from TA except Custom Head from Ash

*Update for 12/30/13*

Restock!

Hot Toys Resident Evil Ada Wong

Sideshow Gunnery Sgt. R. Lee Ermey

Virtual Toys Violent Samurai

DID WWII German Heinz Guderian

Also, due to some cancelled overdue orders and some trades, there are several misc
items that have been added including parts from Hot Toys Avengers Thor, James Dean Cowboy, and more.

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone!

Coming Soon!
Sideshow Star Wars Darth Malgus
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Wolffe
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Commander
Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Avengers Chitauri Footsoldier and Commander NEW!
Hot Toys Superman Man of Steel: General Zod
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys The Amazing Spider-Man
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Iron Man Red Snapper Armor (Power Pose)
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Mark XVII Heartbreaker Armor
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Mark 33 Silver Centurion
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Igor
Hot Toys AVP Celtic Predator Version 2
Sideshow Starcraft II Raynor
Sideshow Star Wars General Grievous
Sideshow Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid NEW!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Sorry for my absence from this thread. hopefully in the new year I'll be back in the swing of things. I know you guys miss sending me little boxes

For those of you who didn't know, or remember, we do a "Year's End" custom figure random drawing contest as well!

You already qualify if you have entered a custom during 2013. There will be 3 drawings. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate, the Runner Up winner will receive a $50 eGift Certificate, and 1 Honorable Mention will receive a $25 eGift Certificate.

To qualify for the Grand or Runner Up prizes, you must have entered more than once during 2013, and your name will be added to a bucket for the number of times you entered. If you only entered once in 2013, your name will be mixed in the bucket with the rest of the entries for the $25 drawing ONLY once the drawings for Grand Prize and Runner Up are complete. No one can win more than once.

The purpose of doing the monthly drawing is to generate fun and conversation in our thread, and this "Year's End" drawing is intended to reward those who continue to participate on a regular basis. Hopefully this will encourage even more entries in 2014.

If you wish to post in this year's monthly contest, please remember these simple requests to qualify for the drawing. Pictures must be posted in this thread, no links or thumbnails please. Pictures can be of full complete customs or complex mods, (don’t just put new boots on a figure and call it a mod). Lastly, please remember to give your custom a name/title.

Winners for the "Year's End" drawing will be posted tomorrow. Thanks to everyone! Good Luck and Happy New Year!

:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest

Back