Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That's awesome of you guys! :clap

Here's to start off January. Most of the outfit from TA. :)

Peter Piper from The Amazing Spider kid.
1417633_220650938113550_1891059526_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very subtle work on the jacket with the snaps where there were buttons. I'm waiting for a non-TA part to finish my first entry of 2014, mostly made of TA parts. Short Round, are you gonna be surprised. We're in a select group, we are... ;)

Very subtle work on the jacket with the snaps where there were buttons. I'm waiting for a non-TA part to finish my first entry of 2014, mostly made of TA parts. Short Round, are you gonna be surprised. We're in a select group, we are... ;)

You noticed. I'm impressed. :lol

I hope I am surprised buddy. :wink1:

I know who it is, just making a point. One of the rules is to name or title your entries. Some people may not know sometimes, especially on more obscure characters, or like in the case of Clones from Star Wars. That is a good looking Parker!

I know who it is, just making a point. One of the rules is to name or title your entries. Some people may not know sometimes, especially on more obscure characters, or like in the case of Clones from Star Wars. That is a good looking Parker!

:slap

And I thought you were just yankin my chain. :lol Fine! I'll edit and name it now.

So many rules.....lol. JK.

And now for the 2013 Year's End Random Drawing winners:

The Grand Prize goes to (drum roll) Commtech! Congratulations, you won a $100 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

The Runner Up goes to RazorSkull! Congratulations, you won a $50 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks:fireworks

And the Honorable Mention winner is Mando! Congratulations, you won a $25 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks

Thanks to everyone for the continued participation in our custom figure random drawing contests. Keep 'em coming in 2014!

Winners, PM's coming shortly with your certificate codes.

Back