Hello from Onesixthkit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOPO TP013 1/6 Scale Men's Suit Set with body
***PREORDER***
Available by 1st week December
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4971

圖片_20231120181805.jpg

skin color, pale or suntan
I think the difference is on the thigh joint, Kit. Both have the same skin tone here (pale), but A has more joints in the thigh/hip area, and B doesn't.
Both A and B option has 2 skin tones (pale and light tan).

As for the elbow joints, each (A and B) has an exchangeable set of arms with different types of joint.

Hi @Kit Chen - I had a a couple of questions before placing my Black Friday order as I want to make sure it doesn’t get canceled for putting a wrong item(s) in my cart.
  • there are some items on the website that are listed as “availability: out of stock” in the item’s page, but are still able to be added to the cart. Is this a glitch and the item is actually still in stock? Or is it actually out of stock and shouldn’t be able to be added to cart?
  • Jaxon’s capes shown as “in stock” so does that mean they’re eligible for the Black Friday coupon?
Thanks!

Hi @Kit Chen - I had a a couple of questions before placing my Black Friday order as I want to make sure it doesn’t get canceled for putting a wrong item(s) in my cart.
  • there are some items on the website that are listed as “availability: out of stock” in the item’s page, but are still able to be added to the cart. Is this a glitch and the item is actually still in stock? Or is it actually out of stock and shouldn’t be able to be added to cart?
  • Jaxon’s capes shown as “in stock” so does that mean they’re eligible for the Black Friday coupon?
Thanks!
For "out of stock" item, its better to email us to confirm stock number, during the sales there maybe errors on stock number

Yes Jaxon capes eligible for black friday coupon as soon as its in stock item

Back