Hello from Onesixthkit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z6TOYS Z003 1/6 Scale Male Head sculpt
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4389PO cut off 24th April
Available Q2-Q3 2023

151623g4lhhfdhc7dz0ac0.jpg

Hi @Kit Chen I was wondering if you got or are still getting the JiuAn Studios x Virus Samurai of the End of the Shogunate? Did you have both rooted and sculpted versions? I know they're all sold out now, but I assume if you do get some cancellations whenever invoices are sent out that they will come available on your site like any other releases? Thanks!

Hi @Kit Chen I was wondering if you got or are still getting the JiuAn Studios x Virus Samurai of the End of the Shogunate? Did you have both rooted and sculpted versions? I know they're all sold out now, but I assume if you do get some cancellations whenever invoices are sent out that they will come available on your site like any other releases? Thanks!
We only offer the sculpted version, which is not out yet according to the distributor

I once worries if it’s a scam as they asked for huge deposit, but then I see them releasing the deluxe version last year so I am less worry now…

We only offer the sculpted version, which is not out yet according to the distributor

I once worries if it’s a scam as they asked for huge deposit, but then I see them releasing the deluxe version last year so I am less worry now…
Ok great thank you for letting me know! :duff I will be patient then and hope for cancellations whenever the sculpted version starts rolling out

I hope I am not annoying by constantly asking….any unpaid standard inart jokers going up today?

Back