Hellboy II with Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nuadarules.jpg

May this remind you why you once feared the dark.

I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of this guy. A great, great character.

Prince Nuada is one of the best characters done in a long time, I really didn't want the character to die although when the connection was revealed between him and Nuala it was predictable about how he was going to die. A PF of his would sell out without a doubt and I'd get it in a minute although I'd want the black suited version and not the white ceremonial version in the climax.

Johann would look great in a PF as well but I'd settle for a 1/6.

If they make a Johann I need to find some of that fake smoke they use on model train sets. Is that stuff still legal?

If they make a Johann I need to find some of that fake smoke they use on model train sets. Is that stuff still legal?

You can probably customize a smoke/fog machine. You can get them at Spencer's in a mall or some party/costume store.

For anyone who wasn't too keen about Hellkid, check out this article:

https://www.fangoria.com/fearful_feature.php?id=6885

It gave me a finer appreciation of the whole scene. :-D

I must have a Johann 1/6 and a new Abe in the black suit (which would look better anyway since it wont show the joints).

You can probably customize a smoke/fog machine. You can get them at Spencer's in a mall or some party/costume store.

For anyone who wasn't too keen about Hellkid, check out this article:

https://www.fangoria.com/fearful_feature.php?id=6885

It gave me a finer appreciation of the whole scene. :-D

Thanks a million for the article.

A PF statue would be great. I'm in for sure:D

nuadarules.jpg

May this remind you why you once feared the dark.

I still can't belive thats Luke Goss, I mean Luke Goss !! It's amazing what he's done with his career in the last few years compared to the days of Bros.....ha ha, sorry just had high school flashback of my friends drooling over him and his twin
When will I be famous indeed :rock
x

Just saw this last night, just in time or else I would have gone to see Batman on Thursday, and I loved it.
An amazing film, visually stunning, the action was great, I wish Abe was able to at least kiss Nuala before she died.
I loved the duel between Hellboy and Nuada, not as good as the duel in Prince Caspian but damn near close IMHO.
The opening with the history played out as puppets was great. Seeing Hellboy as a kid watching Howdy Doody with his father was very touching.
Did anyone else get a Dark Crystal vibe from this film?
Overall I will be buying this on DVD and maybe see it again in the theater.

Can't wait for part III!!

Good call on the Dark Crystal... I hadn't thought of it at the time, but now that you mention it, the movie did have a bit of that flavor.

There was a bit more MIB feel in the begining then I'd like. That said... this was a GREAT flick... I LMAO through the whole thing.

The scene wiht Death was Awesome!!!!!!

I just saw it, and I thought it was pretty good, but I had major issues with the fast editing. I don't know if I was sitting too close to the screen (I sit middle middle) but, the editing was just too fast for as much as they had on the screen and for how close some of the shots were to the subjects and action. I just couldn't get any real focus on anything. The editing was also to fast for as much eye candy they had on the screen.

Loved the story, character designs, costumes, sets, everything but the editing.
Also the damn theater had the volume too goddamn loud so the ear piercing high pitch sounds really made me wince. I f^^^ing hate it when they do that. :mad:
Maybe I just had a sour experience, and need to see this again.
I think I'll like this much more after repeated DVD screenings.

Last edited:
Just got back and thought it was good. I have to admit that I never read the comics so I don't know if that plays a part or not. After watching DK yesterday this was just okay.

Just caught an advance screening of this (I have a friend that works in a cinema) as it's not out until 20th August in UK

Absolutely awesome...thought Krauss was a cool character and was awesome when he controlled one of the golden army near the end

Props to Goss though..........nailed the character and came across as not evil but really doing what he that was best

so many good moments.... the grass & flowers growing after the elemental was killed, the whole troll market scene, the golden army fight etc

Back