Hellboy II with Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so cannot wait to see this :rock :rock
Saw it advertised on TV the other night and it looks amazing and the majority here seem to have loved it so bring on the DVD! :rock
x :D

I thought it was a great movie! Much like anything you can find faults, but I really enjoyed it and hope it does well enough to get a sequel.

I saw the movie yesterday during a special premiere screening just after midnight. It's one awesome Hellboy movie. :rock

Easily my favorite movie this summer. I'm kind of jealous of people who still have it to look forward to on the big screen.

I think it's lame, Mr. Rolly-eyes. It's lame because piracy could endanger a sequel, and it's lame because the quality is atrocious. Lame.

STILL YOU CLICKED THE LINK TO SEE IT...:rolleyes:

PIRACY DONT ENDANGER A SEQUEL.....BAD MOVIES DOES IT.

Links to pirate sites are not allowed here. And people that watch pirated films are lame idiots anyway.

Oh pishaw. Without 'em, how could I see the TDK's best scenes over and over again with a click of the mouse.

From DVD Active: https://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/hellboy-ii.html

"Universal Home Video has announced 1-disc ($29.98), 3-disc ($34.98) and Blu-ray ($39.98) editions of Hellboy II: The Golden Army which stars Ron Perlman. The full details have yet to be confirmed I'm afraid (including the street date) but we can tell you that the 3-disc edition will include a digital copy of the film and around 3 hours of bonus content. The 2-disc Blu-ray edition will also include the digital copy, along with a feature that enables you to build your own comic book. Stay tuned for further details as we get them.

A collector's set containing the 3-disc release will also be available for $59.98. This will include a Limited Golden Army Statue, and an excerpt from the journal of Guillermo Del Toro."

hbcj9.jpg

Was it me or did hellboy look smaller in this movie. His arms and muscles didn't seem as defined and he didn't seem as monsterous. I wasn't real impressed coming out of the theater but the more I think of it the more I want to see it on Bluray. there was so much stuff going on on screen that I'm sure I missed things

Back