Heavy Rain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I was surprised the U.S. store got the Yakuza 3 demo up. I read on a couple sites that the UK store was the only place to get it...so I downloaded it only to find that the U.S. store put it up shortly after.

I wish more games would become like Mass Effect 2: Part shooter, part RPG......

What I love about the RPG stuff: the leveling of talent points, and the strength of weapons, shields, etc

Mass effect 2 may have gone just a tad too streamlined, but I am loving the RPG elments in some games.

And Heavy Rain is my huge game for the month. I am buying the Uk Exclusive version from HMV....packaging looks sweet!!!!

I only want the soundtrack that comes with the collector's version, but that's under the assumption that the game's soundtrack is any good. :lol

That and the DLC (which will be made available standalone).

I would consider getting the Collector's edition if it were easier to get (as in: walk into Gamestop and buy). Darn UK-only edition.

heavyraincollectorscustoms580.jpg

I had no idea the PS3 was region free. So you can pretty much play all European versions of PS3 games on a U.S. system?

I was thinking of trading in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 to get this since the trade in value is like $40. Should I?

Back