HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would finding out who Jon is make them change their minds when they already knew Daenerys was a Targaryen but had no problem being paid to fight against her? Is this just the case of men not believing in a woman being an heir to the throne? It all seems like a little too much to happen with just 2 episodes remaining.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To paraphrase Varys from last episode: “So yes, C@cks matter.”
The Golden Company was founded under a previous Aegon Targaryen but the books do have the Golden Company joining with Danarys. The Golden Co. also has a history of breaking contracts. Admittedly the show writers haven’t laid the ground work for the Golden Co. and it’s history for such a turn of events but then again this season has been pretty poor at explaining a lot of things.

My money is on more dragons...

We would need to find some new eggs and somehow burn em with a Targaryen and wait a few yrs. By miracles chance they survive to adulthood, this series would be long over anyway. Unless, unless you prefer juveniles ones.....oh, you kinky you!

Well we definitely know that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Huh...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, after that violent, gory, visceral depiction of the horrors of war. Here's Autumn Falls getting coffee to make us feel better.
wallhaven-713769.jpg

Loved tonight's episode.

Me too. The karma train hit tonight like a ****ing tsunami. This show from day one never pulled its punches. Nobody gets out untouched. Or in this case, burnt. The coin was flipped and we all knew what side it was gonna come down on, even though we didn't want to admit it. I've said it for a while now with this show and its novels when comparing it to Tolkien--Lord of the Rings shows us a world we all wish for; Game of Thrones shows us the world as it really, truly is.

Rape victim frees millions of slaves, goes on to commit atrocities after securing victory and obtaining everything they always wanted because...?

Good episode that I did not see coming...but there was some foreshadowing when Dany says to Jon “Fear it is...”

Also, what a great twist from the scene in season two where we see Dany in the Red Keep covered in what we think is snow...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back