HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bronn saves Jaime in the script.
They also had Bronn spotting a white horse to ride after nearly getting scorched by Drogon.
Bronn left the gold out of self preservation not because he had a come to Jesus moment and saw the proverbial "light".
Love Bronn but found myself rooting for Dany and the Dragon, screw the Lannisters and all who side with them.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bronn saves Jaime in the script.
They also had Bronn spotting a white horse to ride after nearly getting scorched by Drogon.
Bronn left the gold out of self preservation not because he had a come to Jesus moment and saw the proverbial "light".
Love Bronn but found myself rooting for Dany and the Dragon, screw the Lannisters and all who side with them.

If I was Cersi's hand I'd find a way to poison those huge ballista arrows so the operator doesn't have to land a miracle shot to kill the dragon.

:exactly:Last night was the first time that I rooted against Bronn.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a feeling Jaimes arc has a little further to go on the path to "nobility".
I imagine a scene of Brienne writing some good and worthy things in that book of knights under Ser Jaimes name at the end of the series.
He'll die but it'll be for a good reason and Brienne will probably witness it.

IMG_2529.jpgIMG_2531.jpgIMG_2532.jpgIMG_2533.jpg

is this not an open discussion?

so we can post screenshots of the battle but not a behind the scenes video? :dunno

you're a mod, if you feel it needs spoiler tags, do it yourself. :wave

is this not an open discussion?

so we can post screenshots of the battle but not a behind the scenes video? :dunno

you're a mod, if you feel it needs spoiler tags, do it yourself. :wave

Not my section...the ****ing show just aired yesterday and you just basically posted the entire end of the episode

That look arya gives littlefinger was he in her list?

Well, given that he betrayed Ned, leading to the failure of his coup attempt, I can't imagine how he could not be on the list unless Arya doesn't know what he did. Cersei is on it and Cersei was in favor of sparing Ned and had no part in planning the Red Wedding. Moreover, the Hound was on the list and he had no role in their deaths.

By the way, don't let my fantasy, badboy TV-boyfriend die in a watery grave GRRM.

anyways, this battle was huge. very impressed, even for GoT (which says a lot).

makes me wonder what the siege of king's landing will be like, can it get anymore epic? :lol

Well, given that he betrayed Ned, leading to the failure of his coup attempt, I can't imagine how he could not be on the list unless Arya doesn't know what he did. Cersei is on it and Cersei was in favor of sparing Ned and had no part in planning the Red Wedding. Moreover, the Hound was on the list and he had no role in their deaths.

Arya's list isn't just people who killed her parents, it's people who have wronged her or her friends. A bunch of people from Harrenhal are on the list for torturing her friends, Thoros and Beric are on the list for selling Gendry to Mellisandre, who is also on the list for. . . buying Gendry.

The Hound is on the list because he killed Arya's friend, the butcher's boy.

She doesn't know about Littlefinger.

From Arya's perspective, anything short of Cersei letting Ned go free would put her on the list. Wasn't Cersei planning on sending Ned to The Wall? I'm sure even THAT would've been enough.

Back