HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm seems like they'll be relying on huge battles this time around.

If they don't kill Tyrion, Jon or Danny this season I'll be really disappointed. Seeing the good guys die is what hooked me to the show after all and I kind of miss that. :(

Winter is here. :yess:

Also, Beric Dondarrion and his flaming sword is a win, but unless that sword is made of Valyrian steel, it ain't gonna be worth a damn against the White walkers...

His flaming sword got cut in half by the hound when he killed Beric. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't made of Valerian steel.

His flaming sword got cut in half by the hound when he killed Beric. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't made of Valerian steel.

Well, yeah. :lol

Therefore I don't think that's the same sword unless Beric knows a good blacksmith.

It was more a tongue in cheek comment. I'll use the appropriate emoji next time. :monkey3 :monkey1

My bad. Hadn't watched the trailer before I commented. LOL. I guess he can't fight with his old broken one.

I'm at work so I can't add the link, but I read an article on io9 that though the final season will have less episodes (was it six or seven? I forget), the episodes will be "feature length" episodes.

Back