Media Hatred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy above is pointless to respond to as he adds nothing to the discussion. It's ironic because when I first signed up here, just over a year ago, he was instantly rude to me for no reason at all. He was added to my ignore list on my first day here.

Strange, I don't even remember ever interacting with you? And I can see the tab for your visitor messages, which means that you haven't placed me on ignore. Keep trying, kid :lol.

Since some like hypotheticals, if I were to, hypothetically, play this game, then I would be some sad, pathetic, sick, misguided, twisted blight on humanity who gets off torturing animals.

About me, as it adds context and shows how flawed the logic is from some of you.

I am a well-adjusted, responsible, contributing member of society who helps anyway possible, when I can. I have no delusions of grandeur, I'm not a misanthrope, and I always want the good people to be more plentiful than the bad. Further more, one time I was caught in a shoot-out in the parking lot of a mall. At risk to myself, I dodged behind cars until I was able to get to the most seriously injured victim. He had been shot through the neck and chest, and was "thorwing up" parts of his internal organs. I tried to patch him up with my shirt, etc. and keep him calm, but he died. My hands and arms were stained with his blood for almost two weeks. I couldn't get the blood out, no matter what I tried.

People also have causes which they donate to, mine just happens to be animals. I donate thousand of dollars a year to help animals. I will stop what I'm doing to rescue an animal, it doesn't matter what it is. I even pick up road kill and bury it. If there's an animal emergency I always donate food or money. I find home for pets people no longer want and rescue strays.

So the point is, everything you attribute to people who might play these games, is incorrect, or at least on my part, even though I haven't played it. I tend to think the overwhelming majority are normal people, who see a game for what it is, and that's as far as it will ever go.

Is it really worth it to defend this game, when you have to keep reaffirming that you're a stand-up individual so no one will get a bad impression of you? :dunno

Strange, I don't even remember ever interacting with you? And I can see the tab for your visitor messages, which means that you haven't placed me on ignore. Keep trying, kid :lol.

I see this when you post -
Clueless.JPG

Is it really worth it to defend this game, when you have to keep reaffirming that you're a stand-up individual so no one will get a bad impression of you? :dunno

Again, you either can't read or you're willfully ignorant. I'm not defending the game. I'm defending its right to be made.

I'm pointing out how all of the cliche-filled-stereotypes, some attribute to people who might play this game, aren't a one-size, fits all. You're right, I should just let you guys make people out to be horrible, based on a game they might play.

Again, you either can't read or you're willfully ignorant. I'm not defending the game. I'm defending it's right to be made.

I'm pointing out how all of the cliche-filled-stereotypes, some attribute to people who might play this game, aren't a one-size, fits all. You're right, I should just let you guys make people out to be horrible, based on a game they might play.

Aren't those one in the same? You started this discussion to get arguments out of people, because that's what's been going on around the net concerning this abomination of a video game. So, don't complain when you see similar, negative reactions here.

You should check your ignore settings, they don't seem to be working :lol :1-1:.

Aren't those one in the same? You started this discussion to get arguments out of people, because that's what's been going on around the net concerning this abomination of a video game. So, don't complain when you see similar, negative reactions here.You should check your ignore settings, they don't seem to be working :lol :1-1:.

No they aren't the same, but if you can't figure out the difference, I'm not surprised.
Ever hear/read the following? I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. That applies here, but again, you cannot figure it out.
I'm not complaining about negative reactions, I'm pointing out hypocrisy, when it comes to "murder", in games.
I'm also trying to show that people who might play this game aren't all monsters.
None of my perspectives are extreme or crazy, no matter how hard people try here, to make it seem that way.

The "ignore" feature works fine, I was just clicking "view post" to see all posts in this thread. I will now go back to ignoring you, so have at it, if you want to make more nonsensical comments.
:love

Your posts are increasingly hilarious, or you just outperform most, when it comes to hyperbole.

I39kbml.jpg

The guy above is pointless to respond to as he adds nothing to the discussion. It's ironic because when I first signed up here, just over a year ago, he was instantly rude to me for no reason at all. He was added to my ignore list on my first day here.

KIZTe1f.jpg

You've been here this long and made no friends? Maybe the problem is you. :exactly:

Last edited:
No they aren't the same, but if you can't figure out the difference, I'm not surprised.
Ever hear/read the following? I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. That applies here, but again, you cannot figure it out.
I'm not complaining about negative reactions, I'm pointing out hypocrisy, when it comes to "murder", in games.
I'm also trying to show that people who might play this game aren't all monsters.
None of my perspectives are extreme or crazy, no matter how hard people try here, to make it seem that way.

The "ignore" feature works fine, I was just clicking "view post" to see all posts in this thread. I will now go back to ignoring you, so have at it, if you want to make more nonsensical comments.
:love

You're still trying to draw a distinction where there isn't any, and you've got your head so far underneath a rock, that you probably can't even realize that no one else on the forum is supporting this game, or being as vocal in defending it as you are. So, the only opinion that you're actually defending is your own. Which completely mitigates the purpose of a having a meaningful discussion thread, because I don't think anyone appreciates you, ironically standing on a "moral" pedestal to wax greatly about their hypocrisy.

And you've done a fine job ignoring me so far, keep it up, Pilk :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back