Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crisis averted.

JaEpOJ5.png

I got weak 'coz Target has it in at the moment; cancelled my BBTS PO.

Should be here Saturday.:elefant

I've picked up another po for this as a precaution. Its a jungle out there! ;)

It is. Now it's unavailable again at Target, anyway.

EVENTUALLY there will be a zillion of these made, but I just wanna get mine.:cool:

Edit:

And I got mine. It's awesome for the price:clap. Surprisingly heavy. EVERYONE needs one....

Hasbro_Mandalorian_helmet.jpg

Deserves all the good things said. If u can afford, get a second, because anyone visiting is gonna wanna put it on.:cool:

Indeed! Lol Seems like trickle at first... par for the course I guess... :huh

Nice score there Sass! How do you plan on displaying it?

Last edited:
^ That looks great! Very nice pics.
I’m not familiar with these at all but I think I’ll be preordering the Mando helmet. I think it will be a nice addition to go with the 1/6 Mando collection.

Indeed! Lol Seems like trickle at first... par for the course I guess... :huh

Nice score there Sass! How do you plan on displaying it?

Not the best solution but for now, using a giant jug that held popcorn kernels. The wide mouth of the jug holds pretty well. But I think a paper towel holder would be better and give more height.

Any retailers currently have this in stock that possibly ship to Canada? I'm getting a little anxious to get this one in. Not willing to pay the stupid Ebay prices!

Looks great! Way more reflective than expected. :clap

^ That looks great! Very nice pics.
I?m not familiar with these at all but I think I?ll be preordering the Mando helmet. I think it will be a nice addition to go with the 1/6 Mando collection.
It seems like it has surprised a lot of us how it's turned out. I think it will be impressive on the shelf in a Mando display! I cannot wait!!

Not the best solution but for now, using a giant jug that held popcorn kernels. The wide mouth of the jug holds pretty well. But I think a paper towel holder would be better and give more height.
Cool, I've been using a towel dispenser that has good base dimensions, height, and only uses one pole, some of them have a second post for tension against the roll. I hope they don't change or discontinue this model... best to stock up I guess?

Also, trying to find a half round foam piece to use as a topper for the pole, and provide a small amount of customizable height to level out different helmets. I saw a workout/fitness 36" Medium Density Foam Roller on Amazon that might work good to trim sections off for this application. It seems like a lot of little variables to take into account. The helmets sure look cool when they have a slight amount of forward cant to them, especially the Fett and Trooper. Ya, just trying to get it all sorted out before my Mando helmet comes in. ;)

Last edited:
Looks great! Way more reflective than expected. :clap

It seems like it has surprised a lot of us how it's turned out. I think it will be impressive on the shelf in a Mando display! I cannot wait!!

Cool, I've been using a towel dispenser that has good base dimensions, height, and only uses one pole, some of them have a second post for tension against the roll. I hope they don't change or discontinue this model... best to stock up I guess?

Also, trying to find a half round foam piece to use as a topper for the pole, and provide a small amount of customizable height to level out different helmets. I saw a workout/fitness 36" Medium Density Foam Roller on Amazon that might work good to trim sections off for this application. It seems like a lot of little variables to take into account. The helmets sure look cool when they have a slight amount of forward cant to them, especially the Fett and Trooper. Ya, just trying to get it all sorted out before my Mando helmet comes in. ;)

Yeah, if u have something that works, if u can afford it I'd stock up; and a towel dispenser can probably be used for other stuff if needed so the money isn't wasted anyway.

I'm gonna have to play around with mine; right now the jug at least keeps the bottom edge up. This is just an EXCELLENT release for this price point IMO. Impressive paint and you can play with it; I thought it was surprisingly heavy too.

Still waiting on GameStop to get these in, so much for 4/1. I?d guess now it?ll be closer to other site and will be sometime in June

Back