Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus 8 bucks from this for rice cakes
EDB635D6-12AD-43B9-9744-2906F4C9CCE3.jpeg

Nothing yet from bbts on the mando helmet PO... Good thing I check here and thanks everyone for the heads up! Ended up cancelling bbts PO for the red-five helmet and ordered it from GS in stock!

Nothing yet from bbts on the mando helmet PO... Good thing I check here and thanks everyone for the heads up! Ended up cancelling bbts PO for the red-five helmet and ordered it from GS in stock!

Holding onto my BBTS PO - I can wait and so far anything I've gotten from them has been flawless. Good to know the paint on this is so nice. A good choice IMO for me, vs. paying extreme dollars for more expensive replicas.

For sure Sassafrass!
Def holding on the Mando helm preo. Got a very polite email back from bbts cs concerning the status of some other delayed preorders. They are feeling the pressure as are many collectors during this backup. It's all good though!

For sure Sassafrass!
Def holding on the Mando helm preo. Got a very polite email back from bbts cs concerning the status of some other delayed preorders. They are feeling the pressure as are many collectors during this backup. It's all good though!

I'm just rolling with the shipping problems...BBTS has shipped a couple of HASBRO figs to me recently, so they are doing what they can. We are still in the middle of a worldwide epidemic with lots of people ordering lots of STUFF.

Anyway in the U.S. it's warming up, time to get outside...LOL instead of a mask I should walk around with the helmet.:cool:

Anyone who has this in hand, do you have any little marks or imperfections on the finish of your mask? There are a couple of little spots, but I am guessing these issues with be common for everyone.

I'm just rolling with the shipping problems...BBTS has shipped a couple of HASBRO figs to me recently, so they are doing what they can. We are still in the middle of a worldwide epidemic with lots of people ordering lots of STUFF.

Anyway in the U.S. it's warming up, time to get outside...LOL instead of a mask I should walk around with the helmet.:cool:
Ha! We might like to see some pics of that! ;)

Super excited for this to arrive, only to find out that it's super small. I couldn't get it on my head because I couldn't get it past my forehead.

I didn't think size would be an issue when I got it, because every other life size helmet Hasbro has made that I own fits my head fine after removing the plastic headgear inside.

Real shame because other than that, it looked fantastic, but I just couldn't justify keeping it knowing that I could never goof around with it on my head. Hoping someone else makes a bigger version with more space inside.

Ha! We might like to see some pics of that! ;)

:lol

Technically combined with a mask it's like a face shield, so.....

I HOPE it fits, tho mostly like the HASBRO Thanos gauntlet I bought for display. For the price point think HASBRO does a real nice job.

Technically combined with a mask it's like a face shield, so.....
Sounds reasonable to me! If anyone questions you just say...

"No Droids."

"What's your highest bounty."

"I want my next job."

"They work for the Empire."

"I did what I had to."

"I know the drill."

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

"This is the Way."

:hi5:

Sounds reasonable to me! If anyone questions you just say...

"No Droids."

"What's your highest bounty."

"I want my next job."

"They work for the Empire."

"I did what I had to."

"I know the drill."

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

"This is the Way."

:hi5:

The best part is Mando isn't chatty, so u can just stare at the person until they feel uncomfortable.:cool:

Tho outside of California and New York, the average person in the U.S. is wary of someone walking a neighborhood in a Mandalorian or Boba helmet. Like someone wearing foil on their head waiting for aliens to talk to them:cool:

But I might consider doing a drive or something, so when you stop at a light you can freak out the car next to you.:lol

A thought - maybe BBTS will be a bit slower getting these out, as they try to figure out how to double-box a box this big.

The best part is Mando isn't chatty, so u can just stare at the person until they feel uncomfortable.:cool:

Tho outside of California and New York, the average person in the U.S. is wary of someone walking a neighborhood in a Mandalorian or Boba helmet. Like someone wearing foil on their head waiting for aliens to talk to them:cool:

But I might consider doing a drive or something, so when you stop at a light you can freak out the car next to you.:lol

A thought - maybe BBTS will be a bit slower getting these out, as they try to figure out how to double-box a box this big.
:lol I want to see this video! I'm sure this is why youtube was invented! :dance

I'm expecting they will be rolling these out slowly. Double boxing will be chunky for sure. Yeah the box for the Luke x wing pilot helm was no where near the hugemungous box for Vader's. That thing was a toddler's spaceship! Now I just need to expand the helmet display, first by ordering a few more stainless steel towel despensers. Oh not to mention all the shelf space we'll need by years end. I'm still saving room for the possibility of a Black Series Death Trooper Helmet! Come on Hasbro you have the technology! Let's make it happen! :pray:

Super excited for this to arrive, only to find out that it's super small. I couldn't get it on my head because I couldn't get it past my forehead.

I didn't think size would be an issue when I got it, because every other life size helmet Hasbro has made that I own fits my head fine after removing the plastic headgear inside.

Real shame because other than that, it looked fantastic, but I just couldn't justify keeping it knowing that I could never goof around with it on my head. Hoping someone else makes a bigger version with more space inside.
That's a bummer sorry to hear that... during the zbrush summit pod cast 2020 the Hasbro designers said they walked around the office asking everyone with a large size head to try it on and see if it fit. Personally speaking, I think if it doesn't fit I'll just use it for display, since it's the main reason for wanting it. I'd be dissapointed too if I wasn't able to have the satisfaction of trying it on before it goes on the shelf. We'll see what happens...:pray:

Last edited:
Well, that's disappointing I'm sure! The hope is you'll be able to find it somewhere else.

Not sure if this will be of any relief to the frustration at the moment... Speaking from personal experience and observations from the last couple of years, I don't think we've seen the last of the Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet.

When I missed out on the debut of the Boba Fett helmet, then it sold out everywhere...with no preorders being taken. I was wondering if it would be gone and out of production. Then the preorders started up again, and again, and again, and well you get the story. These are just super red hot right now, but give it sometime and they'll come back around. It will just take time.

Back