Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just noticed that I was billed by GameStop for the helmet. No email was sent, though.

Same no email. We?ll see what happens. I was going to my order to cancel and get thru bbts before I noticed the update

Update! Got my email with tracking from GameStop. Hopefully everyone else waiting did too! Can?t wait

Last edited:
It has arrived. It?s true what is said about the visor being very soft. Out of the box mine has 2 scratches which you can see with the helmet on. Pretty great piece tho overall for something mass produced.
a2ed4313aed0526bd7de2f4e5fbb6cd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrat! It's a great piece for the $$. :)

Yes! The Black Series helmets that I've picked up have been a great deal, so far.

Mando, Luke X-wing and Boba Fett helmets have all been fantastic. For anyone getting into 1:1 helmet replicas, I can highly recommend these three.

I have all three (along with the 2 trooper and the Vader), and I agree they're nice and are opening up a new experience with 1:1 scale SW stuff. With a little effort they display very well. I respect the fact that there is a whole another realm of lineage prop collectibles out there, but for now I've been enjoying these very much.

I have all three (along with the 2 trooper and the Vader), and I agree they're nice and are opening up a new experience with 1:1 scale SW stuff. With a little effort they display very well. I respect the fact that there is a whole another realm of lineage prop collectibles out there, but for now I've been enjoying these very much.

Given the price the helmets they make across licences are very good, however everything else they make is not so much crap, but you essentially get what you pay for. The Cap shields would be great too, bar the fact that the star is way too big.

Yes! The Black Series helmets that I've picked up have been a great deal, so far.

Mando, Luke X-wing and Boba Fett helmets have all been fantastic. For anyone getting into 1:1 helmet replicas, I can highly recommend these three.

I’ve got the same exact three.

I’ve also got the Darth Vadar and Storm Trooper helmets from eFX.

MandoSoGold.jpg

Decided to turn my plain bamboo helmet stands, which are all just the same paper towel holder, into something more in-universe. Started with the Mando and used styrene sheets, random greeblies, and a 3D printed collar.

Original plan was to make it Chrome, but it was too reflective, and looked more like everything around it than metal, and it also looked too monotonous under the helmet. So I kicked it back with some dark metallics, dusted on so it looks weathered without having to hand weather it. I can always repaint it later if I wanna try something else.

Great work! What did you use for the top of pole?

Thanks. :duff

I have various foam mats for crafting purposes, from hardware floor mats, to camping sleep mats, to EVA foam, etc. I just took a utility knife and cut one up and made a half dome with a cylinder inside and plopped it on top. Kinda winged it.

foamdome.jpg

The helmet needs some adjusting when first put on, but it doesn't budge once you stop. Would be nice to be able to just drop it on and it settle perfectly, but I ain't got time for that. :lol

Thanks for the tip! I think I'm on the right track... ordered a 6" wide EEP foam exercise roll to do the same by trimming sections to size. It's working out great and supports the helmet nicely.

Thanks for the tip! I think I'm on the right track... ordered a 6" wide EEP foam exercise roll to do the same by trimming sections to size. It's working out great and supports the helmet nicely.

Why not just get a foam half-ball, they are in any craft store, walmart, and the such? Comes in various sizes, you just stick it on top of the pole...
Foam balls.

Back