Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Heir to the Empire

dCP2LoO.jpg

That Gaming Greats Cal is great. Amazing photo.

Very tempted to switch ponchos and chest piece with the old version. I think the orange jumpsuit looks cool without the poncho, and the poncho looks better with the blue.

Should be an easy boil and pop. Hmmmm. Meditate on this I will...

That Gaming Greats Cal is great. Amazing photo.

Very tempted to switch ponchos and chest piece with the old version. I think the orange jumpsuit looks cool without the poncho, and the poncho looks better with the blue.

Should be an easy boil and pop. Hmmmm. Meditate on this I will...

Thanks! After I'm done photographing this figure as is, that's exactly what in planning on doing. Swapping the poncho/chest rig between the two. Thats entirely why I bought it to begin with lol.

I actually played through the game without a poncho past the first area because I wanted Cal to look like my figure lol

Bad Batch are dumb and fugly

I was just looking through these posts today and got all the way back to this... ha! I am so glad I am not the only one!

Such a wasted opportunity - why didn't they just do RC's!

I'm a clone fan and I'm not even interested in the BB series.

Target is such a joke with their crap. Who the hell is up 3am. Ridiculous that they always pull this crap.

I did manage to get an Anakin this morning when I woke up and checked. Anakin and Hawk seem to be going in and out of stock for shipping. Of course, the only figure I wanted 100% was Echo. Maybe eventually I'll get lucky and find one or be able to order one. But I doubt it. At least I'll have 1 in the retro Clone Wars packaging.

Things only become readily available if I'm one of the people that can get an order in... :lol (See ML Storm & Thunderbird :()

^ This is why Hot Toys will always be more collector friendly than Black Series. You want some thing? Put it an order and you're done. You may have to wait, but it's no-nonsense tom foolery.

Having said that... I was one of those people up at 3 A.M. lol. That was the only way to secure these. So glad to be done checking Target stores. So much time wasted.

Back