Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bounty Hunter vs Jedi Knight

PoiqX0l.jpg

Faaaaaarkkk that's sick man!!
well done!!

Thank you :D

I had to re-shape it by hand. I'm still not totally satisfied with it. I saw someone stick some paper or something in the sides of the helmet to keep that wide set shape. I might do something like that.

"I always collect, Solo"

OnBPz5F.jpg

You?re on fire! Must be having a lot of fun with the new Fett. This is my favorite out of three, captures movie Fett?s mannerisms and head tilt perfectly.

Thank you :D

I had to re-shape it by hand. I'm still not totally satisfied with it. I saw someone stick some paper or something in the sides of the helmet to keep that wide set shape. I might do something like that.

"I always collect, Solo"

OnBPz5F.jpg

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] just stunning work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I Just launched a print store/portfolio for my toy photography.

And I'll be updating and rotating new images in the store on the regular.

I'd appreciate it if everyone could take a moment and check it out. And if you don't see anything you like, a simple share would be a HUGE help!
Thank you so much ��

https://www.matthewcohen.photography/shop-prints

"The Jaxxon Special!"

May the 4th be with you!

My second collaboration with Hasbro Star Wars to showcase their new Jaxxon figure!

crLj2Qg.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

My pics are not as good.Just received Fett and did the helmet mod.Also used the flames on the mafex one. i gotta take off the helmet off to get to the Temuera sculpt
14bbdbd801fdfa284072346bf23906f8.jpg
e49b3d268719b491be38d5e1801989c2.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

My pics are not as good.Just received Fett and did the helmet mod.Also used the flames on the mafex one. i gotta take off the helmet off to get to the Temuera sculpt
14bbdbd801fdfa284072346bf23906f8.jpg
e49b3d268719b491be38d5e1801989c2.jpg

Very nice! I?m hoping mine ships from Dorkside soon, I?m looking forward to him! Looks really good in your pics!

My Boba Fett corner. Three Fett in 6 inches + Mandalorian and the kid + Han in Carbonite
1a40f1ecc91747839d1f58dcc1502f3d.jpg

Back