Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, aside from the helmet packaging issues, it’s a fantastic figure and I’m finding myself more drawn to the line. The quality of early figures kept me from paying much attention over the years.

Thanks guys, aside from the helmet packaging issues, it’s a fantastic figure and I’m finding myself more drawn to the line. The quality of early figures kept me from paying much attention over the years.

same here. the first few years were pretty bad.....the news ones are a huge improvement. Some are better than others, but for the price, hard to go wrong.

Yeah, these run NECA prices and the early ones weren’t close to that level. My main issue now is that they’re light on accessories. Even deluxe Boba Fett could benefit from a few alternate hands.

06B8BDF5-6B5B-4344-9B5A-D8D0543FBE19.jpeg
20D8B03D-C099-495A-A1E0-25676FF6892C.jpeg
0EA00279-4FC1-4CF1-8E8B-15F73EDB8E22.jpeg
2CD00CB5-4419-4CE7-9075-27391B99AE4B.jpeg
7365F2EF-9AA3-488E-B776-F8B87EFACEAE.jpeg
9DD3AF5E-462C-4FF8-946C-E2FEAF6EEB26.jpeg

Last edited:

thats exactly how I felt for a long time, but since a few months I'm very into the Black Series figures. Since they're a lot cheaper than the statues that i'm used to buying, I may have gone a bit overboard with these figures since I'm buying quite a few each month...

Yeah, these run NECA prices and the early ones weren’t close to that level. My main issue now is that they’re light on accessories. Even deluxe Boba Fett could benefit from a few alternate hands.

Alt hands, better quality plastic are necessary for my support of this line. As it is I only pick up figures with strong likenesses like Snowspeeder Luke and Dagobah Luke & Yoda. Regarding the plastic, Luke's Lightsaber hilt looks like Count Dooku's after a few months stuck in a two handed stance.

Great pics in this thread. I only ever got a handful of figures at this scale, but seeing some of these images just about guarantees that'll be changing. I'm so weak. :gah:

Love the snowspeeder shots, jye. :clap

Thanks just bored having some fun lol

If you got the money and space nothing can touch Jazzinc right now when it comes to premium one of a kind SW collectibles.

Thanks Star-Crunch, I probably wouldn't have seen this if not for your post. I don't collect Black series that much, except for a few characters. Rex is a must for me.

I need to find someone who can paint a few heads for me. Anyone know someone who is taking commissions?

I can’t believe that Hasbro has the audacity to reissue the Rogue One team. This is outrageous, it’s unfair!!!
I can no longer sell my grail dollies on eBay because of money hungry Hasbro!!!

Back