Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any guesses what the BS Haslab is going to be since they said it will not be a vehicle.
I assume it could be Jabba's Palace due to the Bib announcement OR could it be something Rogue One due to the reissues of all the characters AND as an exclusive maybe have a Vader/Krennic 2 pk.
They were the only 2 figures i would expect after the reissue releases.

So YouTube indeed confirms the Black Series Haslab. Not too excited that it isn't a vehicle. Gigantic $850 Ewok Village or complete fail!!!

Haslab Black Series revealed. $600 preorders go up on Father's Day, lol.

Thala-siren-DK.png

If they release greentittaymilk walrus monster Hopefully they include a feature that when you squeeze it, toxic green "milk" squirts from it's tittays.

Unlike the throwback carded Clone Wars figures... I foresee these sitting around for quite some time and being eventual peg warmers...:lol (nice to see they added back the old emojis..)

Took me weeks to be lucky and finally get an Echo (just delivered today in fact). I would literally have my phone in my hand when I got an in stock notification and it would still be gone in seconds.. The only one I could've gotten multiple times was Hawk, which I don't want, at least not at $25. Got my Anakin 1st day they went up, still trying to get an Obi-Wan..

I ended up pre-ordering a fair amount of TVC and BS today. I bought the whole RO crew because HT will never complete the lineup.

Back