Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well BBTS charged me for the metal shield. I was thinking I'd switch to the plastic and was hoping for some people to give their opinions on owning the metal one. But I do have a bunch of money from recent jobs so...

Well BBTS charged me for the metal shield. I was thinking I'd switch to the plastic and was hoping for some people to give their opinions on owning the metal one. But I do have a bunch of money from recent jobs so...

Nice! I've been waiting to see more in hand photos. Please post photos when you get it :D

The metallic one has the more distinct brushed finished than the plastic one.

You can see it in the reflections. And it's more obvious in the blue part of the shield.

At my local Toys R Us ...and found these.

IMG_0505.jpg

can someone who owns both the king arts shield (the gold standard currently) and this hasbro shield comment on the quality comparison

I never thought i will be buying a hasbro toy....wow

can someone who owns both the king arts shield (the gold standard currently) and this hasbro shield comment on the quality comparison

I never thought i will be buying a hasbro toy....wow

And to add to that, a comparison of the eFX one.

I just cancelled my metal pre-order -- waiting to see if its worth getting over the eFX one I already have on display.

Looks like it could be the metal one. It's IN STOCK at BBTS right now, my amazon order at $275 is supposed to ship October 15th.

If the metal version lives up to standards, I may get it just to switch out my current display from time to time. It definitely looks tempting.

Looks like it could be the metal one. It's IN STOCK at BBTS right now, my amazon order at $275 is supposed to ship October 15th.

that is definitely the plastic one. Very shiny and looks "plasticky", plus the red is darker/purplish

And to add to that, a comparison of the eFX one.

I just cancelled my metal pre-order -- waiting to see if its worth getting over the eFX one I already have on display.

i didnt really like the efx one, it just doesnt feel real. i think it's not made fully from metal? not quite sure but i got rid of it at flipper price :p

i didnt really like the efx one, it just doesnt feel real. i think it's not made fully from metal? not quite sure but i got rid of it at flipper price :p

How much? I'm looking to sell mine as well if the Marvel Legends metal one turns out really nice. Might even have it signed first to help with the sale/price.

Back