Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered one as well, this'll be a nice beater shield for Halloween and conventions. I was able to get it at the $99.99 price when Amazon started taking orders again, now it's up to $105.99 :dunno

Ordered the shield off amazon. Price went up but just saw this thread. I've been wanting a good replica forever and I don't feel like spending over $500 on one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The 75th anniversary metal shield is also up for PO, however it's nearly 3x the price of the $100 plastic one. I ended up changing my PO to the metal version, the finishing and details are much nicer and it's still good value compared to metal shield replicas out there. Hoping it's lighter than my current aluminum shield, was gonna keep that one for displays and use the Hasbro one for trooping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EXCC148/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

pTRU1-23510678dt__scaled_600.jpg

pTRU1-23510678_alternate1_dt__scaled_600.jpg

The 75th anniversary metal shield is also up for PO, however it's nearly 3x the price of the $100 plastic one. I ended up changing my PO to the metal version, the finishing and details are much nicer and it's still good value compared to metal shield replicas out there. Hoping it's lighter than my current aluminum shield, was gonna keep that one for displays and use the Hasbro one for trooping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EXCC148/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just did the same

Thanks for the update on the anniversary shield. That one looks WAAAAY better than the standard one. I just wonder how it looks in person.

Whoa, that does look good. I assume there's no edition size for Hasbro stuff...plus how does pre-order work on Amazon (pay now or pay when it ships , what is cancellation policy)?

Whoa, that does look good. I assume there's no edition size for Hasbro stuff...plus how does pre-order work on Amazon (pay now or pay when it ships , what is cancellation policy)?

Amazon is literally the best place to order anything. You only pay when it ships, and you can cancel anytime before it ships, for any reason. Even if it ships and you want to return it for no other reason than you changed your mind, Amazon only charges you a nominal shipping fee based on their corporate rate for shipping, and of course, if there's something wrong with it, they'll ship you a replacement for free and if they want the damaged one back that's free too. You can't go wrong.

Yep, cancelled plastic and ordered the metal version. Not sure if it's really worth it because I'm not planning on running around with it and the plastic one still looks great by all accounts. I mostly switched because it would just annoy me that there was a "better" version out there.

You guys (and girls) are so lucky to have things that are actually good being sold on Amazon.COM vs Amazon.CA which has nothing..

I cancelled The plastic and ordered the metal version, is it the Avengers version?

The Hasbros aren't based on a specific MCU film. I'd say the blue on the metal version is similar to TFA and TA but the red is more similar to CW, while the plastic shield colors are more similar to TWS and AoU but glossy finish. This is all based on available pics and videos for the plastic shield though, and nobody's seen the metal shield in person yet.

The Hasbros aren't based on a specific MCU film. I'd say the blue on the metal version is similar to TFA and TA but the red is more similar to CW, while the plastic shield colors are more similar to TWS and AoU but glossy finish. This is all based on available pics and videos for the plastic shield though, and nobody's seen the metal shield in person yet.

Yeah even though I cancelled the plastic version I'm still a little conflicted because I like the glossier look. Then again the plastic doesn't have that cool spun metal finish. I'm hoping some comparative pics and videos on these will come out of sdcc.

Thanks for the update. Did the same, except my plastic shield was part of an order to get free shipping so I have to contact customer service. Will they do the switch for me or will I have to pay the shipping for the additional item even though I've received it a long time ago?

Wow nice! Going to PO the metal one for sure. I've been wanting a nice display shield and KA's shipping alone is $200.

Amazon is literally the best place to order anything. You only pay when it ships, and you can cancel anytime before it ships, for any reason. Even if it ships and you want to return it for no other reason than you changed your mind, Amazon only charges you a nominal shipping fee based on their corporate rate for shipping, and of course, if there's something wrong with it, they'll ship you a replacement for free and if they want the damaged one back that's free too. You can't go wrong.
Cool, thanks for the info. Good stuff.

Amazon is cool! I've bought statues from there, too. It's easy to see why people get addicted to buying from Amazon.

....But I can't find the Hasbro Iron Man helmet.

the Cap America shield is 30% off Canadian dollars on toysrus.ca

and the Iron Man Helmet is on preorder status available on toysrus.ca

shipping is roughly $16 when you combine the two preorders together after discounts. Not bad.

whoa I didn't even know they were going to make a metal one. thanks for the heads up, canceled the plastic and got the metal also.

Back