Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnndddd canceled. :(

I have a King Arts one coming though. Fingers crossed it arrives well.

You had a metal one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got a heck of a deal on the metal one from Hasbro, but (and it was probably a stupid move) I canceled once I secured a King Arts version. I have the battle damaged wall mount version from King Arts, but have since wanted the 'Classic' version. This way I can now switch the two out. I can't do that with Hasbro sadly. It would have been a lot cheaper.

Sigh they changed the discount the day I got paid.. And then the discount amount has been going less and less ever since. :< I've got such bad luck...

Sigh they changed the discount the day I got paid.. And then the discount amount has been going less and less ever since. :< I've got such bad luck...
Next time it's on discount, it's called make it battle damaged :)

HvWtl0I.gif

Yeah, not too interested in the hammer unless the paint job is amazing, but that Star Lord helmet...

Anyone that has/had the eFX and Hasbro metal shields able to give a comparison between them? I plan on getting a shield this year, and with eFX's announcement of the Stealth Shield, I'm curious to how the original and Hasbro shields might compare (besides price).

Thanks!

Anyone that has/had the eFX and Hasbro metal shields able to give a comparison between them? I plan on getting a shield this year, and with eFX's announcement of the Stealth Shield, I'm curious to how the original and Hasbro shields might compare (besides price).

Thanks!

First up you have to ask yourself if you want an MCU based shield, or whether a comic based one is fine. If the latter, the Hasbro one is probably the one to go with given the price difference.

Thanks!

Don't forget about King Arts. I own two of their Captain shields and they're amazing.

I may get the Star Lord helm if super cheap, definitely gotta wait for a sale, but the iron man helmet was junk. Hopefully EFX releases theirs, haha

Back