Has anyone added the dual trench kives to their Snake Eyes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly, they were just dumb rednecks. :lol

Snake eyes trilogy. That was a dope story arc.

joe95.jpg

And why I stopped reading them not too long after the Cobra Island Invasion. Had almost the whole run, but yea it got bad. Bad writing, bad plots and bad artwork.

And why I stopped reading them not too long after the Cobra Island Invasion. Had almost the whole run, but yea it got bad. Bad writing, bad plots and bad artwork.

I liked it when some of those Joes died. That was cool. After that I don't remember much.

Whole thing went to poop when it went all ninja force or whatever.

This saga was the stopping point for me. Two things I couldn't accept when I first read them as a kid:

#1) Scarlet gets shot in the head, point blank by the Baroness, they even take a whole page out for the panel. It's implied she has been killed, and I was like wow. Next issue she's in a coma, and I think the issue after that she wakes up and kicks Storm Shadows butt. It doesn't bother me as much after seeing Kill Bill.

#2) They bring Cobra Commander back. They freaking buried the guy. I love CC, but this was totally unnecessary. Fred VII pulled it off, and this was a great way to keep Cobra Commander going. But it doesn't bother me as much now after seeing Kill Bill 2.

It was at this point the comic went downhill. I look at this saga as the conclusion to the series, and skip to #155.

This saga was the stopping point for me. Two things I couldn't accept when I first read them as a kid:

#1) Scarlet gets shot in the head, point blank by the Baroness, they even take a whole page out for the panel. It's implied she has been killed, and I was like wow. Next issue she's in a coma, and I think the issue after that she wakes up and kicks Storm Shadows butt. It doesn't bother me as much after seeing Kill Bill.

#2) They bring Cobra Commander back. They freaking buried the guy. I love CC, but this was totally unnecessary. Fred VII pulled it off, and this was a great way to keep Cobra Commander going. But it doesn't bother me as much now after seeing Kill Bill 2.

It was at this point the comic went downhill. I look at this saga as the conclusion to the series, and skip to #155.

I love Kill Bill. :)

You could always bulk a body up with Apoxie, but then finding clothes that fit...

You could always bulk a body up with Apoxie, but then finding clothes that fit...

If you can customize bodies you can customize clothes. Might be easier, in fact.

But you'd have to learn how to use a sewing machine. :)

Back