Has anyone added the dual trench kives to their Snake Eyes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know the visor would not match the version, but the trench knives would look amazing as an accessory if done properly.

If anyone has done this or knows of a place to purchase the needed items to make it happen, I would appreciate it.

I always thought they were Chinese Butterfly Knives:

$%28KGrHqQOKkQE0,97I1w0BNYT0pshlg~~_3.JPG

Meh, I kind of hope we don't see '89 Snake Eyes. It's cool and all, but that'd be probably three SE variants...

Frankly, I wouldn't care if we don't even get the '82 version. I'd buy him, but if he never got made, no big deal. I just don't care if they make EVERY RAH figure out there. I'd rather only see key characters - and one version each.

Meh, I kind of hope we don't see '89 Snake Eyes. It's cool and all, but that'd be probably three SE variants...

Frankly, I wouldn't care if we don't even get the '82 version. I'd buy him, but if he never got made, no big deal. I just don't care if they make EVERY RAH figure out there. I'd rather only see key characters - and one version each.

9781405235822.jpg

I was thinking that after I posted. I wish there was something a bit more broad though.

'Face didn't you make an O-Ring one?

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:exactly::goodpost:

So you don't want Mercer then? :dunno

Of course I want Mercer, but do I expect Sideshow will make him? No. At least not for a long time. Not when we're three years into the line and I've got 6 Joe's on the shelf. We should be more realistic as far as what to expect from this line. I want Mercer, more than anyone, and more than any other Joe, but I don't expect him at all.

Given this is Snake Eyes we're talking about, I've no doubt we'll see him at some point.

I'm actually surprised at this point that SSC hasn't made a SE variant yet.

Back