Harrison Ford(1981) photo reference help needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for high quality photo reference of Harrison ford from the first Indy movie. I'm looking for pics of Ford from different angles(with or without hat). Dead on frontal, profile shots would be very helpful. Blu ray screencaps are great too. Thank you all in advance. :hi5:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for high quality photo reference of Harrison ford from the first Indy movie. I'm looking for pics of Ford from different angles(with or without hat). Dead on frontal, profile shots would be very helpful. Blu ray screencaps are great too. Thank you all in advance. :hi5:

Head over to TheRaider.net. They have a huge load of highquality screen caps from the films. There're also some great grabs on the official Indy site. Raiders has yet to be released on BluRay though, so no dice there.

:panic: :thud:

:yess:

I was hoping you were going to say something along these lines.....:panic: Time to show up Hot Toys :clap Hook the man up people!!!

2607p7n.jpg

2j1ve6h.jpg

Very happy to know that INDY may be one of the ones Imaresque has chosen!!!

It's a safe choice too given the HT sculpt so far. And even if they fix it, you'll need another look for the Map Room Indy so its a win-win.

I haven't started anything. At this point, I'm just interested. With Hot toys' indy coming out. this may not happen if I couldn't find any good reference shots, especially dead on frontal, and profile shots.

Wow this is truely truely exciting!

I would love to seriously see you take this on then post it on HT's FB page and show them how it is done :)

Adam is out to school HT.

The score so far

Adam Jokers kill Yulli Jokers
Adam Wayne kills just about any sculpt ever made
Adam Two Face kills HT two face
Adam OC Batman...

You get the drift lol

Can't wait till I can compare his Nicholson to HT's upcoming offering.

This is going to be epic! Get the man some screenshot!!

Adam,

I've got many, many hi-res sculpting reference pics of Ford from Raiders. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with them:

[email protected]

Chris

Back