Harrison Ford(1981) photo reference help needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got many, many hi-res sculpting reference pics of Ford from Raiders. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with them:

[email protected]

Chris

Chris King is the man! The Indy man!

Chris -- hope you remember, I got your prototype Indy back in 2002, the one you originated with Sovereign. I still think it holds up better than anything I've seen as far as gear and outfit and I absolutely treasure that figure.

Hi,

Just sent you a link to a ton of pictures from Raiders. Hope they help. Let me know if you have any trouble....thanks.

:rock

Chris King is the man! The Indy man!

Chris -- hope you remember, I got your prototype Indy back in 2002, the one you originated with Sovereign. I still think it holds up better than anything I've seen as far as gear and outfit and I absolutely treasure that figure.

Yep, if anyone knows Indy, it's Chris.

Thanks man. Whoah! I'd forgotten about that figure. Yes - it did turn out really well. I'd love to see some pics of him if you can send some? I only ever took a couple of pics when I had him.
You can email them if you don't want to post here:
[email protected]

Cheers,

Chris

Chris -- hope you remember, I got your prototype Indy back in 2002, the one you originated with Sovereign. I still think it holds up better than anything I've seen as far as gear and outfit and I absolutely treasure that figure

Will be really interested to see what this grows into - we're talking about an incredibly talented sculptor here.

We do have a couple of great sculpts already though (the SS 1/6 and the SS PF 1/6 conversion) - for me the issue is more about paint than sculpt.

yeah.. I can't imagine HT or Did paint apps on the converted PF sculpt... that would be THE best Indy sculpt ever in 1/6... however, I am VERY interested in the outcome of this endeavor here.. what do his sculpts generally run price wise ???

No neck please :)

Wow I am certainly :pray: Adam can fit this into his busy schedule

No neck for me as well. I can't even comprehend how awesome this sculpt would be. I hope beyond hope you can tackle this one Adam! :pray:

I may be alone on this, but my vote on your Ford likeness is with the neck please. Integral part of his appearance imho! I know I'm outgunned here, just my two cents. Look forward to seeing your sculpt!

Nathan

Here some pics from Ford during the Raiders/Doom times, from a friend of mine who did stunts in the films and has a huge picture file on those films, let me know if you need more.

Also, please check the teaser trailer of my latest work as photographer in the new Nike Campaign with Kobe Bryant, directed by Robert Rodríguez, and let me know what do you think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdgsXZtxLKs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you like them!

Back