Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they did! I completely forgot. It was an Iminime collaboration too.

55813113f111d8077f8184cbcd1c3efe.jpg

ZCWO did an entire Top Gun Cruise figure a few years ago

Yeah I know. I'm currently using the head sculpt from it for my figure but there's something off about it especially in hand.

He looks older with that sculpt. Not his younger Top Gun self.

maverick-charlie-that-hurts-large.jpg

That's is true...it'll probably work for a Top Gun 2 Maverick sculpt

Haha. If that ever comes out.

What about some Seinfeld sculpts? I don't think any of them have been done.

Would anyone want one? I am not being sarcastic, but is there a market for them? Maybe we should tally up votes.

Been busy with work this past 2 weeks, have to be on site so I'll be quiet for some periods. Still here though.
Waiting for the body to arrive, will finish Cleese so I can move on to the next one. Will release all the models after I've got the neck connector modeled in 3D and head scaled. I'm going to model Lara Croft as a thanks to the person that got me the bodies, after that I'll get back to making more obscure characters.

I'd love to see the Seinfeld crew. The ones I saw in the past weren't great.

I feel like I'm the only one but I'd love to see Tenacious D immortalized in 1/6 scale on my shelf. Jack Black and Kyle Gass figs would rock my world.

You know who I'd love to see get some top quality 1/6 sculpts? Brody and Hooper from Jaws. There are a handful of nice Quint sculpts floating around, but Hooper and Brody never get the love. Those three characters are grails for me.

Back