Harrison Ford(1981) photo reference help needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!

I think Trevor must have had pics like this, I look at them and see his sculpt.

I'd take a no neck sculpt myself. The reason is that Harrison is fond of the open shirt look and a body with a neck is the best way to go.

CHEERS!

Here some pics from Ford during the Raiders/Doom times, from a friend of mine who did stunts in the films and has a huge picture file on those films, let me know if you need more.

Also, please check the teaser trailer of my latest work as photographer in the new Nike Campaign with Kobe Bryant, directed by Robert Rodríguez, and let me know what do you think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdgsXZtxLKs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you like them!

Woah, 2nd picture down - had to do a double take, he looks like Eric Bana:horror.

For me, this picture totally captures Indy. I'd love to see someone do a sculpt like this.
picture.php

Chris

For me, this picture totally captures Indy. I'd love to see someone do a sculpt like this.
picture.php

Chris

Funny to me that looks just like proposed HT sculpt with just a touch more facial hair

Jim

The more you look at the bottom pic, the more you realise just how far wide of the mark the HT sculpt is. It's hard to see a single thing that is actually right.

CHEERS!

I haven't started anything. At this point, I'm just interested. With Hot toys' indy coming out. this may not happen if I couldn't find any good reference shots, especially dead on frontal, and profile shots.

You jump I jump...

You start I start:wave

Have you got the movies on DVD? If you have something like Cyberlink's PowerDVD you can pause the movies and do frame captures. If there's no decent reference, you can make your own.

CHEERS!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for high quality photo reference of Harrison ford from the first Indy movie. I'm looking for pics of Ford from different angles(with or without hat). Dead on frontal, profile shots would be very helpful. Blu ray screencaps are great too. Thank you all in advance. :hi5:

Did you receive my email, buddy? :D

Back