Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

Please put me down as someone looking for a copy. Thanks!

I used to do CD covers all the time but man it's been a while....

Both JimjimmyJones85 & gibby have agreed to help those that don't have this awesome set. Remember the version that was just released had some minor color corrections among other things.

Harmy is currently working on a Blu-Ray version and the quality will be a bit better than AVCHD. Then he's off and running on Empire.

Once Harmy redoes all three, I can't wait to one day watch the OT in their original glory on my 65-inch TV.

How many has he redone? Just the first?

There are Despecialized Editions of all three of the Original Trilogy films.

Harmy then went back and corrected color settings, audio codecs and such (a lot of technical stuff I don't fully get) and labeled it V2.0 for Star Wars only.

When Star Wars V2.0 dropped, fans found several things as did Harmy. He then went back and made even more adjustments to more closely resemble the theatrical print and we have V2.1. He is also authoring a blu-ray and will label it V2.5.

Once that is completed he will start work on The Empire Strikes Back.

It's important to note that many changes he makes are tiny and most viewers would never even notice that changes were made.

Hmm, not sure. I'll let an expert answer that one. :monkey3

If i asked about beer, you'd be rambling on and on for hours :lol

Speaking of beer, are you still on vacation?

There are Despecialized Editions of all three of the Original Trilogy films.

Harmy then went back and corrected color settings, audio codecs and such (a lot of technical stuff I don't fully get) and labeled it V2.0 for Star Wars only.

When Star Wars V2.0 dropped, fans found several things as did Harmy. He then went back and made even more adjustments to more closely resemble the theatrical print and we have V2.1. He is also authoring a blu-ray and will label it V2.5.

Once that is completed he will start work on The Empire Strikes Back.

It's important to note that many changes he makes are tiny and most viewers would never even notice that changes were made.

Thanks slynger.

Thanks slynger.

Happy to help. Quite frankly, I watch Empire and Jedi all the time and to me, they look great. I can only imagine how awesome these two will come out by the time Harmy corrects all the little things.

Once Harmy redoes all three, I can't wait to one day watch the OT in their original glory on my 65-inch TV.

I'll be watching them on my 118" screen on my home theater!! :yess::yess::yess:

can someone hook me up with the despecialized ESB & ROTJ?......JJJ or Gibby?.......:pray:

can someone hook me up with the despecialized ESB & ROTJ?......JJJ or Gibby?.......:pray:

If you want the current version that has not been redone, PM me.

I've cleared the "those in need" list as they were for the old 2.0. Please post if you are interested in acquiring this.

Also, if anyone has a Blu-Ray burner, fast internet connection (these downloads are big!) and is willing to help fellow Star Wars fans watch the originals as they were meant to be watched, let me know and I'll add your name to the "help" list. Thanks.

This is what I like to see. Fans coming together to help spread the versions we want to see. :clap

I've cleared the "those in need" list as they were for the old 2.0. Please post if you are interested in acquiring this.

Also, if anyone has a Blu-Ray burner, fast internet connection (these downloads are big!) and is willing to help fellow Star Wars fans watch the originals as they were meant to be watched, let me know and I'll add your name to the "help" list. Thanks.

I think I am still in need. I got one from Fury but I think it was an older one?

Back