Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I'm going to be out of commission for a week after next Monday, so I'd like to get this to as many as I can that are interested before that.

If anyone is interested in the Grindhouse editions,

I had two people back out after asking for me to make them.

These are ready to ship.

Old school, 35MM straight scan. No digital enhancements. Very nostalgic way to appreciate and view the trilogy.

Oh ok cool. Thanks. I'll likely order another trilogy from you in a month or so as a Christmas gift. My little brother would love to have the OT blu rays without the added cartoons.

If anyone is interested in the Grindhouse editions,

I had two people back out after asking for me to make them.

These are ready to ship.

Hey guys, still have these ready to go if anyone needs them. Special circumstances with these, so contact me to find out).

Also I have no backlog and can get anything you need out to you. (Thinking ahead for the holidays too).

Ok another round of Harmy's getting ready if anyone is still in need.

Also:

I set of unprinted Team Neg ready to go at a discount.
1 set of alternate printed Team Neg ready to go at a discount.

The Adywan movies are just fan made "Special Editions" with his own updated effects inserted into the films in place of Lucas' plus some other changes he made to "correct" the movies. The Grindhouse versions are scanned directly from 35mm theatrical prints. The quality isn't as pristine but the movies themselves are as legit as they come.

Harmy is working on the 3.0 version of ESB, right?

I would be interested on that one, if you can update to it once it is done, Jim. Thanks a lot.

Back