Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this thread has gone almost a full year with out a reply =(

Hey Jimmy, any chance you're still burning these for people? Someone stole the set you burned for me, and I desperately need a new one =/

I just watched these on my new tv. At 75" they look amazing. Still love the original versions the best. I have to watch the grindhouse versions again that are the scans of the 35 mm. Anyone who wants the original versions need these.

I just watched these on my new tv. At 75" they look amazing. Still love the original versions the best. I have to watch the grindhouse versions again that are the scans of the 35 mm. Anyone who wants the original versions need these.

I could not agree with you more! :hi5:
Even though I only have a 55" TV, these look spectacular on a 4k TV (my receiver & TV upgrade everything to 4k)! Talk about eye candy! It was like seeing them for the first time.

Wife and I bought a new 4K tv last week and your right they look awesome with the upgrade. These movies have always been my go to with raiders of the lost ark to calibrate a tv.

I can't believe this thread has gone almost a full year with out a reply =(

Hey Jimmy, any chance you're still burning these for people? Someone stole the set you burned for me, and I desperately need a new one =/

Of course I can help. Just hit me up.
My goal is to help all who don't... have this definitive version in their collection.
I can't see having anything else if you are a true fan.

I am just breaking in our new set and I plan on watching them as well.

PS. I have all three Grindhouse versions too :wave

Is Harmy pretty much done with these or is he still working on additional versions? I'm thinking that for SW and ESB at least that he's probably done until he has 4K material to work with.

I kind of hope that he offers a new version of ROTJ. The current version seems to switch from pristine "Despecialized" mode to the rougher "Grindhouse" edition depending on the scene and I'd would prefer that the transfer look more uniform from beginning to end.

I am just breaking in our new set and I plan on watching them as well.

PS. I have all three Grindhouse versions too :wave

I got all of them from you a couple years ago and depending on the mood makes me pick grindhouse or the Harmy Versions. They still look so amazing on the big screen. Thanks for getting these out to us fans. We need to get Jye on board.

I would love a set of these! How do I go about getting them? Are y’all downloading them and then streaming them?

All my copies are on BlueRay disks. & they are amazing. I very rarely ever put in, let alone watch, the Special Editions (or as I call them, The Ruined Editions) anymore.
Shoot Jimmy a PM, he'll get you all the info you need.

I got all of them from you a couple years ago and depending on the mood makes me pick grindhouse or the Harmy Versions. They still look so amazing on the big screen. Thanks for getting these out to us fans. We need to get Jye on board.

jye is a purist in the sense of officially released stuff I think. Not sure he would not find these "beneath him: :dunno

All my copies are on BlueRay disks. & they are amazing. I very rarely ever put in, let alone watch, the Special Editions (or as I call them, The Ruined Editions) anymore.
Shoot Jimmy a PM, he'll get you all the info you need.

:1-1:

JimJimmyJones85 is who you need to contact. Great guy to get you set up.

giphy.gif

Just watched them again, thanks for hooking me up! :yes :clap

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back